Homebrew Soo. What do I do?

josh87402

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Should I just update to the latest firmware or stay in 9.9.0-26U? I have a old 3ds and I have no idea if I can downgrade it or not, because there doesn't seem to be any possible way to do so, so, could anyone help?

KaduPSE

Revolution and cake
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You can downgrade to 9.2, create an Emunand partition and update your Emunand to 10.5 without a problem. There are many tutorials here about downgrading.

Reactions: Acro

josh87402

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
You can downgrade to 9.2, create an Emunand partition and update your Emunand to 10.5 without a problem. There are many tutorials here about downgrading.
I can't, It seems like I can only do it with OoTHax/CubicNinja because neither browserhaxx/mainmenuhax work, and also because my browser refuses to work because it's forcing me to update.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guess I can only downgrade my console buying a game and then using an exploit for it.

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I can't, It seems like I can only do it with OoTHax/CubicNinja because neither browserhaxx/mainmenuhax work, and also because my browser refuses to work because it's forcing me to update.

Guess I can only downgrade my console buying a game and then using an exploit for it.
Cubic Ninja, OoT3D + Powersaves or Sky3DS. Pick your poison, all of those options will allow to enther the HBL and downgrade.

Last edited by Rosselman,
Reactions: josh87402

josh87402

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
If you happen to have a friend that has access to homebrew already, you can use their 3DS instead of a Powersaves dongle to inject the hacked save.
Are those the only exploits that use games? Like are there other exploits where you can use a different game to access the Homebrew Loader? I'm still confused about this. Also I have a ton of friends with a 3DS, but no, all of them have a legit 3DS with almost no changes done to it whatsoever, with the exception of a flashcard of course.

Rosselman

Spooky Skeleton
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Are those the only exploits that use games? Like are there other exploit where you can use a different game to access the Homebrew Loader? I'm still confused about this. Also I have a ton of friends with a 3DS, but no, all of them have a legit 3DS with almost no changes done to it whatsoever, with the exception of a flashcard of course.
Those are the only exploitable, retail games available. Also, the latest firmware of the 3DS has access to Homebrew via browserhax, you can ask one of your friends to inject the hacked save for you if they are on the latest firmware. Just, don't update your own 3DS since you won't be able to downgrade.

josh87402

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Wait, are there certain games that can update your console to a certain version? like what happens with Wii U?

I_AM_L_FORCE

Unban me from Discord
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Smashbroshax too

josh87402

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I'm getting kinda bored with my 3ds now, can't do jack with it! I can't find any of these two games anywhere, they're all sold out, I think my only bet would updating my 3ds just so I can access to everything...

D

Deleted User

I'm getting kinda bored with my 3ds now, can't do jack with it! I can't find any of these two games anywhere, they're all sold out, I think my only bet would updating my 3ds just so I can access to everything...
If you're bored out your brains with the 3DS, don't update it! You might have a good chance in the future to actually downgrade it.

Reactions: josh87402

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1