Gaming SOO BORED NEED MMORPG

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
You only need to buy it once though. It's not like most MMORPG were you have to may monthly.

There are many pirate/private servers for MMO, such as World of Warcraft and Ragnarok Online, that you could try if you're willing to dig up the client online somewhere.

Anyway, do some searches on Google, there are tons of free MMORPGs that are from Korea and other asian countries that are similar to RO. I have yet to find a free MMORPG that can even come close to WoW though.

Edit:
I have this one bookmarked that I was planning to try when I get tired of my DS and Wii/GC:
http://global.lunia.com/main.asp
Looks like another asian game, but looks like it could be better than most of the other's I've found.

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been disappointed with most MMORPGs since Diablo2 LOD.. PVP was the best on there.
Will have to wait for D3 i guess
happy.gif

dsbomb

Trophies
Website
dsbomb.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Try Sword of the New World (Granado Espada)!

It recently became free2play.

Hmm, I thought it was an interesting game when I played during the beta, just before release. The English translations were often very difficult to comprehend, so I could not see paying any money for it (box purchase or monthly fee). But if it's completely free, it could be a nice time-waster.

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild Wars is indeed good
personally most of the free ones i tried i didnt like much, another alternative is try playing Multiplayer FPS
ex. Battlefield 2 / 2142, Counter-strike / Source seem to be my returning favorites.

if you havnt played Oblivion now is the time, even though its not a mmo it's fun and it'll keep you busy for a long time try the expansions if you havent also.

also if you have bunch friends why not open a private MMO server theres EQ and WoW server emulator or you could join one thats already created by others (also try for one thats LEAST hacked, keyboard command to 60 is boring)

if all fails goto the sites below and pick the one that intrest you the most

Last Chaos
Hero Online
Bounty Bay Online
Scions of Fate
Trickster Online
Navy Field
Rappelz
Eudemons
Tales of Pirates
Dungeon Runners
GunZ The Duel
Rune Scape

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
With this being in the other consoles section, I'm taking it your after some for the xbox 360.

Oblivion is meant to be good. I've heard some people have also liked Two Worlds. If your into the turn based RPG games, give blue dragon a go.

heronic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
mythos

its in beta .. need to beg for an invite on the official forum.

when release it will be free for download and no monthly fee.

from flagship company. (hellgate london)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.