PS1/2 Sony Unveils Playstation Home

wovva

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmm, this looks very impressive indeed but would never tempt me into buying a ps3.

i think it's funny how they stuck a tiny shot of bowling in the promo video - sony need to spend more time sorting out their brand rather than worrying about scoring points against nintendo.

Gooseman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Don't complain about it I mean it's for free take it or leave it! But I think it is a great way to meet people and join games with them!

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This is not for losers that have no life. Its for people that play online. You can meet up with people and then join games with them, share your top scores, play arcade and parlor games, etc. Its also for people that like things such as myspace and youtube and like to share user created content, show off pics, etc.

You contradict yourself there - you say it's not for losers with no life, then you go onto say it's for online gamesplayers with myspace pages who sit watching youtube for hours on end (in other words, losers with no life)..

Me - I'll stick to playing games with my real friends, experiencing real life with them, rather than watching someone elses reality on youtube.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah