Sony already did their own Switch but it was a terrible disaster.

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 2,715
  • Replies 32
  • Likes 3

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, now its stuck in the orphanage.

*pets Phatty Vita*
It's okay hunnymuffin, you're in a good place now.

If only Sony wasn't worse then the mafia, the Vita might actually be the Life that Sony wanted it to be.

Reactions: Flame and BORTZ

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
*pets Phatty Vita*
It's okay hunnymuffin, you're in a good place now.

If only Sony wasn't worse then the mafia, the Vita might actually be the Life that Sony wanted it to be.
Good idea, poorly executed.
If I remember correctly, developers were having a bad time developing games for the Vita, it was expensive as well.
Kinda reminds me of the Cell processors the PS3, developers were also having a bad time developing for that thing but they got around that.
Wish Sony would've supported the Vita more.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Good idea, poorly executed.
If I remember correctly, developers were having a bad time developing games for the Vita, it was expensive as well.
Kinda reminds me of the Cell processors the PS3, developers were also having a bad time developing for that thing but they got around that.
Wish Sony would've supported the Vita more.

Well, PS2 was shit to program for, PS3 was shit to program for, PSP was shit to program for, Vita was shit to program for.
Seems Sony has it on a roll ;p

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, PS2 was shit to program for, PS3 was shit to program for, PSP was shit to program for, Vita was shit to program for.
Seems Sony has it on a roll ;p
More like "developers couldn't be arsed to learn how to code for new architectures so they just kept coding for x86 and wondered why it wasn't working well on PS".
No wonder they gave up with the PS4 and made it out of off-the-shelf components ;O;

Reactions: DinohScene

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I loved PSPgo, but I love my psp more, that slide screen was my NO point. The Vita is awesome! Screen is great(phat) controls work awesome. But 3rd part supoort... well outside of Japan is fucked... I mean, there are great games there, we get censored stuff and killzone... Vita has/had potential so I will wait, and wait. Cherish it like my Dreamcast

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Just update to 3.60 and take advantage of Adrenaline?

Yeh, Sony was ahead of their time.
Much like other companies in the 80's and 90's.
Smartphones are much older then people think they are.

The general public is slow and dumb.

Can I still play the PS1 backups I already have on my 64GB memory card as is?

I would say this device is amazing. Perhaps it was a disaster in terms of it's sales.

Absolutely great for emulation

I'd like to get a PSPgo with its Cradle but the Cradle itself seems to come by a bit hard and pricey. Guess I'll stick to the PSTV (haven't used it in months :P).

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Can I still play the PS1 backups I already have on my 64GB memory card as is?

I'd like to get a PSPgo with its Cradle but the Cradle itself seems to come by a bit hard and pricey. Guess I'll stick to the PSTV (haven't used it in months :P).

Afaik yes.
Retroarch also works which is getting better then the PSP emu on the Vita.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

03bgood

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PSP Go and PS Vita were not bad consoles, they just weren't very good. One thing that pissed me off about the PS Vita is that North American owners STILL can't download the Crash and Spyro PS1 games, even 5 years later after EU and JP got BC with those PS1 games. That's bullshit! At least we're getting The N. Sane Trilogy soon and maybe Spyro will also have remasters of the PS1 trilogy as well.

Last edited by 03bgood,

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The PSP Go and PS Vita were not bad consoles, they just weren't very good. One thing that pissed me off about the PS Vita is that North American owners STILL can't download the Crash and Spyro PS1 games, even 5 years later after EU and JP got BC with those PS1 games. That's bullshit! At least we're getting The N. Sane Trilogy soon and maybe Spyro will also have remasters of the PS1 trilogy as well.
I would like to play N. sane so baaad. But no ps4, and no money, well time to hit the town square and beg for some change :-P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E