MG4M3R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
QUOTE said:
Why must it be exclusive?

Because all good Sonic games are exclusive.

Sample:
QUOTEKikizo: I am not sure about the extent of your personal involvement in the new Sonic on Xbox 360 and PS3, but you must be aware of the issues the game has in terms of glitches, control problems and loading time. One thing a lot of customers have been asking is, how these issues can be in the final product, is there anything you can comment on in relation to this, for example the QA [testing] process of development?

Ogawa: The reason why we probably ended up with what we see today, involves a lot of reasons. One is that we did want to launch the title around Christmas, and we had the PS3 launch coming up, but we had to develop for Microsoft's 360 at the same time and the team had an awful lot of pressure on them. It was very hard for the team to try and see how we were going to come out with both versions together with just the one team. It was a big challenge.

iffy525

not famous
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Personally I don't think 3D Sonic games are very good at all. If anything you should have a petition for a new DS Sonic game, which would be a side-scroller. Not like the petition will work anyways.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
"worked with nights"
unsure.gif

haruk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ugh, hated all the sonics after the genesis. I played through sonic battle 2 and it was horrible, and even gave some of the others a try, all sucked. Never gonna touch a 3D sonic again. The old ones were fun as hell though, I beat sonic 2 so much, and its still fun =P

also, online petitions never work, just because someone makes a petition for something, and it comes out, doesn't mean they decided to do it because an online petition said they wanted it

MG4M3R

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
"We, people who buy Sonic games because of Sonic and not it's quality"

A simple touch of irony.

All Sonic fans, even when the game is bad, they buy it =P

shurf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is too funny. Telling Sonic Team you buy Sonic games because of the icon and not the quality isn't helping. I'm a big Sonic fan myself (really), and I would LOVE to see a Sonic Adventure 3 seeing as how the Adventure titles were the last good 3D games. But I want it to be a revoltuion for the Sonic series, not just another quick game for Sonic team to develop. I want the series to go back to its roots. I really don't wanna see the series die, but I don't wanna series to get any worse either.

And last I checked, online petitions don't work. Ever.
unsure.gif

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think we should make a petition for SEGA to start making good games again. After Sonic The Hedgehog, I never want to see another 3D sonic game. They should stick to 2D on the DS.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
Sonic adventure 1 and 2 were brilliant IMO. Heroes was ok. Shadow and Sonic the hedgehog(lamely named...) were just epic fail though. So SA3 would be great if they pulled it off right. And by that I mean no crappy wii motion input. I mean it would be something stupid like lifting the nunchuk and wii remote to jump then slamming them down to do a homing attack...

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't you played the last 3D Sonic on PS3/360? Horrid horrid game, disgusting mess of crapness. Possibly worse than Ninjabread man!

No more Sonic 3D titles please unless they get it right, sort the camera out, get rid of the horrid rock soundtrack, no voice work on them and erm well fuck it keep it 2D.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
2D/3D next-gen hybrid, wide-screen side scrolling game... Please please please
cry.gif

I can just picture how fucking awesome that could be. Huge levels and old fashioned emerald collecting via special stages. Re-mixed stages from the old games....
bow.gif

THAT would be JAWESOME. But no... I'm sure the next Sonic game is going to blow chunks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Poyo