Hardware Someone can "dump" the E3 trailers from his SD card ?

PunchOut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi !

I live in Europe, and I would like to get E3 trailers.
The problem is that our eShop doesn't have the E3 trailers, and I don't we're gonna get them.
So could someone try to take them from his SD card and upload them ?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think they save to the SD card, they play via the store itself, like the Zelda trailer on our store. If that's the case then it's obviously not possible. I'm in the same boat, I want to see the Starfox trailer personally.

nintendoom

Nintendoom
Trophies
XP
Blaze163 said:
I don't think they save to the SD card, they play via the store itself, like the Zelda trailer on our store. If that's the case then it's obviously not possible. I'm in the same boat, I want to see the Starfox trailer personally.
In the NA version, we download them trough the shop and save them in our SDs.
-------------------
I don't think dumping them would work..

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
6Toushiro9 said:
The trailer arent in the Australian eShop right? I cant find them.

Australian E-Store is the same as the UK/EU version, PAL format and all that. So you should have got Link's Awakening added this morning but no sign of any trailers aside from Ocarina of Time and that decidedly dodgy DOA trailer with the live action segments where Kasumi looks about 30 instead of 17.

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
6Toushiro9 said:

Australian E-Store is the same as the UK/EU version, PAL format and all that. So you should have got Link's Awakening added this morning but no sign of any trailers aside from Ocarina of Time and that decidedly dodgy DOA trailer with the live action segments where Kasumi looks about 30 instead of 17.
Meh! Nintendo, I want E3 3D trailers now!!!

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
6Toushiro9 said:

I have Link's awekening but I dont have the other trailers beside Ocarina of Time

shawnanastasio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have all the trailers (American 3DS) and i dont think uploading them would work bc i think they are encrypted with a key that is specific to the console that it was downloaded on....

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
6Toushiro9 said:
Blaze163 said:
6Toushiro9 said:

I have Link's awekening but I dont have the other trailers beside Ocarina of Time
Yeah, the DOA trailer was there yesterday just after I first got access to the eStore but today it has disappeared.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
spiritofcat said:
Yeah, the DOA trailer was there yesterday just after I first got access to the eStore but today it has disappeared.
In Germany we still have the DoA 3D-trailer but no OoT. Gladly I watched it before they took it out
tongue.gif

Also it would have been great to have the E3 trailers in Europe as well... What a shame!

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
The E3 videos and such are basically self contained videos that are played withen the "app" they come contained in. It's a DSi/3DS app and as such it shows up in the menu as an app. As a result, it follows the same rules that all other apps for the DSi/3DS do....they are encrypted and can't be copied to a computer and/or other system and be expected to work.

So no, you'll have to wait for the rumored 3DS video player to be released before you would have a chance at this.

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys I got a kinda off topic question: if I backup the stuff downloaded from the eShop in my computer, is this gonna corrupt the data in the SD Card or in the computer? I've read somewhere on the internet it is. If this is true, can I re-download the same things again?

D

Deleted_171835

deadmaker said:
Guys I got a kinda off topic question: if I backup the stuff downloaded from the eShop in my computer, is this gonna corrupt the data in the SD Card or in the computer? I've read somewhere on the internet it is. If this is true, can I re-download the same things again?
No, it isn't going to corrupt any data.
I've done it myself and the applications still run.

Even if it were to happen, you would be able to re-download the applications.

deadmaker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
SoulSnatcher said:
deadmaker said:
No, it isn't going to corrupt any data.
I've done it myself and the applications still run.

Even if it were to happen, you would be able to re-download the applications.

Thanks for the info!
smile.gif

PunchOut

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Pippin666 said:
E3 is in USA, I don't want you pirates to watch them.

Reggie

Japan has them.
So we're definitely out in Europe ?
Thanks NoE, just gives me envy to hack my 3DS to have the same features as others already has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt