Homebrew Some Hombrew works some doesn't

YumYumSauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Gecko OS 1.07b works, but nothing higher than that will boot. WAD Manager 1.1 works, but 1.4 will not. Homebrew Browser will not boot up, nor will MPlayer CE. Save game extractor and Installer 2.0 will boot up as well. I don't know why some things will work and some will not. I don't really have anything fancy installed on my Wii. I did install BootMii and DVDx with the new Homebrew Channel but I don't have any cIOSs installed or anything like that and I'm just running a 3.2U Wii with a WiiKey 1

EDIT: OK I have BootMii installed and I was goof around trying to install some cIOS stuff and Starfall and it would always lock up so I said "F this noise" and now BootMii will not load. I've tried reinstalling it through the Homebrew Channel and no luck. I even went the old fashioned way and tried to install it through the Twilight Hack and that didn't work.

What the crap have I done?

YumYumSauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was and then I looked in the BootMii folder and nothing was there anymore so I was just trying to reinstall it but nothing is working.

I don't know maybe I should just reinstall the Homebrew Channel

YumYumSauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I took a break from the Wii, drank a few brews went to bed. Today I backed up the Homebrew channel on my SD card and tried to install it again. I was unable to install the new version so I tired beta 7 with no luck after it deletes the ticket and tries to install it it fails. I tried beta 8 next and the same thing happened. I am really upset now. I have no idea what I have done to the inner workings of this Wii but something is flubbed up and I dont know how to fix it.

I can still play games and all that so its not all bad I guess.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o