Hacking some game run some not, please help !!!

zona

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
Hi, recently I got me a wii ( really cheap ) SN LEF11....

hacked it using guide found on youtube (3 part guide ) problem with 50% of my games ( they all run on Dolphin emualtor )
then I tried the guide found here , same
after that I tried ModMii, result the same a lot of games do not load

the problem is in USB loader on grid view the games that are running there is a small vide playing for the games that do not run there is blank square, only tooltip when I move the cursor over, if I start the game it either freezes on black screen or reloads the wii,
I tried using ios 222 249 250 no luck
if I bunr the game on DVD-R ( 4x speed )
some games ( that play ok in usb loader )are shown in the wii channel and work OK, the others ( that do not work in usb loader are no shown in the channel and wen I try to start them I get message Unable to read disk
but if I try to load the DVD with neogama it works

PLEASE help what I need to install in order to fix loading of games with USB loader, I think it needs some speciffis IOS ( cIOS ) but I think I have the latest

Thank You

Sh0ckwave

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be that your hard drive isn't compatible with your Wii. Try getting a flash drive and putting a game that doesn't work in their, and play it.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah, the moment I read "found a guide on YouTube" I knew exactly what the problem was. Grab ModMii, generate a guide and follow it, then re-try.

I see that you've tried that - nevermind, post a syscheck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: