Hacking Some FAQ For The New 3.0 BETA Update

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couldn't get it to work and then realized my SD card was formatted as FAT, not FAT32. gg gateway. Might just pony up the money for a second gateway and a second-hand XL now.

oxenh

The most unknown member of GBAtemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
i don´t recommend cia install unless we can use emunand ( or you have modded your 3ds with a nand hack)

Inuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am a bit confused. Does it mean that i need to have internet every time i need to trigger the exploit? Then how can i use it outdoors?

Nicholas Albrino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So how do you go back into gateway menu once you have it installed? Every time I go to the browser it just sends me into gateway mode
Do you go to the ds profile and do it that way?

Cartman401

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
One thing to note, for me I was having to clear cookies and history each time I tried it for it to work.

Then I decided to scroll down and click 'delete save data' and it reset the browser. No more having to reset history now etc, it just works.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
One thing to note, for me I was having to clear cookies and history each time I tried it for it to work.

Then I decided to scroll down and click 'delete save data' and it reset the browser. No more having to reset history now etc, it just works.

Thanks, I've added a note to the relevant question.

Just a question to ask, that could possibly be added...

Can we actually use the GW 3DS Red Card on the sysNAND without needing a emuNAND?
You can use it on Gateway mode yes, if you don't format the SD card for emuNAND then it will run off the sysNAND.

Garro

Pendulum of souls!
Trophies
Website
garrothedog.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Chile
I'm not sure if I understand this correctly, but, if we use Emunand with Sysnand 9.X, saves will be using the +6.X encryption method, so when the downgrade feature is available, if you downgrade the 3DS back to 4.5, old saves will be unreadable, right?

Reactions: 2Hack

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Someone needs a hug 🫂 +1