Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly kid, people screw up all the time. Things can happen to and from places, especially overseas. I got a package picture from them once, in clean pristine condition. I get the product, and it looks like a fat ass sat on it. Just relax, take a deep breath. No one's perfect.
wink.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@MrDS- what did your emails say? Exactly? That usually leads to misunderstandings, and because you're just shouting that you've been mistreated (while others have not), it makes me think that you've been handling this in a wrong manner. So, to prove me wrong, what have you said in your emails that haven't been answered?

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no I did not send them emails every 5 min, I summit a ticket on the day I got the dstwo

here's their only reply
Hello,

so basically when you try to insert your micro SDHC card into the slot, it just gets ejected automatically by the spring?
It is possible that your card is suffering from a manufacturing defect that we were not able to detect.
You should try and find a way for your cart to stay inside the slot, but if it turns out to be impossible or become too much of an inconvenience we will of course replace the product.
Please get back to us if you need to confirm a replacement

this is their only reply

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dude... It's just a broken spring, what do you think the spring was worth $30 and the cart itself cost $2. I know where your getting at b/c I also had a bad time with shoptemp, but no need to complain about a broken spring. I mean come on, its just a spring.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Mr.DS said:
no I did not send them emails every 5 min, I summit a ticket on the day I got the dstwo

here's their only reply
Hello,

so basically when you try to insert your micro SDHC card into the slot, it just gets ejected automatically by the spring?
It is possible that your card is suffering from a manufacturing defect that we were not able to detect.
You should try and find a way for your cart to stay inside the slot, but if it turns out to be impossible or become too much of an inconvenience we will of course replace the product.

this is their only reply
They already said they would replace it so what the fuck is the problem? email them back and say you would like to replace it for fuck sakes. Do you not know how to read?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mr.DS said:

here's their only reply
Hello,

this is their only reply
Psh. I'm right. They're just trying to help you out. They ship worldwide and probably get 100s of tickets a day. They're trying to instruct you on how to fix it yourself so that you don't have to wait a month+ to get a new card. If you can't fix then they'll send a new one. That's it, case closed.

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like everyone here worship shoptemp...
with the way you people are here...I now know to expect the same from shoptemp

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You feel like we're making you look like the bad guy because you won't calm down.
Grab a beer or a coffee or your beverage of choice relax a little send a calm and collected (also polite) e-mail to Shoptemp or Costello explaining your problem and what can be done to fix it.

You also have to remember difference in time zones just because your awake doesn't mean everyone else around the world is.

I'll admit I've had no problems with shotemp, I've only had perfect service but all the problems I've seen/read about on here have been solved and everyone has walked away a happy bunny.

Don't go all rambo "I won't be shopping with you no more!!1!!11!!" dodgey springs happen all the time, if anything it's the most common defect on any cart that's spring loaded it's easily fixable/replacable (granted you just bought you shouldn't have to replace it, I'm just stating a fact here).

I'm sure if you just give them a little bit of time everything will be sorted out with no problems.

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
Mr.DS said:

here's their only reply
Hello,

this is their only reply
Psh. I'm right. They're just trying to help you out. They ship worldwide and probably get 100s of tickets a day. They're trying to instruct you on how to fix it yourself so that you don't have to wait a month+ to get a new card. If you can't fix then they'll send a new one. That's it, case closed.

they haven't sent me an address to send it back to
it's been a week..should I wait a month??

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mr.DS said:
Well considering this is GBATEMP, we'd have the back of own supplier. The only reason they we're acting like is that you can seem to accept reason. THEY SAID THEYLL GIVE YOU A NEW ONE SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM? *rantover*

Mr.DS said:
they haven't sent me an address to send it back to
QUOTE(Mr.DS @ Jul 29 2010, 11:57 AM)
Try asking
wink.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh for god's sake... They haven't got back to you in over a week you say? Submit a new ticket and tell them that you would like a replacement. Your ticket probably get buried and deleted.

im2funny4ulol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LoL. Dude. Calm down. It's just a spring! All you need to do is, like they said, "Make it work!".

Flashcarts don't need springs. Just slide in the SD card and it should work. If you want to complain to ShopTemp about how a SPRING may ruin your flashcart. Go ahead but the won't reply because a broken SPRING won't damage you DSTWO experience.

I understand why your mad. Your mad because you paid at least $30 for the best flashcart there is, but instead, you got a flashcart with a broken spring.

So basically what I'm trying to say is; I understand why your mad. But hey, it's just a GOD DAMN SPRING! IT WON'T RUIN YOUR FLASHCART!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mr.DS said:
We here like Shoptemp not just because we're affiliated and benefit from their sales, but because many of us here have bought from there and experienced great sales at affordable prices and good shipping rates.
The fact is this could've happened to anyone buying a flashcart online from any retailer, and you need to calm down.
They have already offered to replace your faulty flashcart and you haven't taken them up on it, there's nothing that we here can do other than advise you on general shopping online.

Mr.DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkWay said:
You feel like we're making you look like the bad guy because you won't calm down.
Grab a beer or a coffee or your beverage of choice relax a little send a calm and collected (also polite) e-mail to Shoptemp or Costello explaining your problem and what can be done to fix it.

You also have to remember difference in time zones just because your awake doesn't mean everyone else around the world is.

I'll admit I've had no problems with shotemp, I've only had perfect service but all the problems I've seen/read about on here have been solved and everyone has walked away a happy bunny.

Don't go all rambo "I won't be shopping with you no more!!1!!11!!" dodgey springs happen all the time, if anything it's the most common defect on any cart that's spring loaded it's easily fixable/replacable (granted you just bought you shouldn't have to replace it, I'm just stating a fact here).

I'm sure if you just give them a little bit of time everything will be sorted out with no problems.

everyone is calling me a troll and saying I'm making stuff up, and I need to be polite??

gamemaster2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
guy, they say in the e-mail, that they can replace the card if you want,so just send it back and you gonna receive another one,it was just a small mistake that happens with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I download very few songs
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    It takes me 3 hours every week to cut my grass, and I have to have music playing, not to mention the noise canceling earbuds, so I don't have to hear that lawnmower noise. I do play iHeart radio often also when get board of my music.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I weird for only listening to game music?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh its whatever you like to hear. Is it weird, I'm a 50 year old that mostly listens to old school hip hop?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I should be walking but legs are still sore
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I think that listening to the same 15 songs on the music player in my dad's car all the time made me kind of hate "normal" music.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, them use your hands
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those are tired from last night
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, stop touching yourself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wasn't
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, then stop doing whatever you were doing last night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -insert uremum joke here-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Too late
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I seen a bunny rabbit get swept up and taken by a hawk yesterday in my back yard, it left a bunch of rabbit hair in grass. Wild to see it fly off carrying a rabbit.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, was Luke that Bunny rabbit?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a small rabbit without lipstick, or no UFO propaganda
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was Leo the hawk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I didn't see any kissing and loving, so prob not
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    True hawks have more pride
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [awaits K3Nv2's remarks for me] :unsure:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @AncientBoi, would be a better lover to luke he knows how to get in personal space better
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    [sips my ☕ ]
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch roof, that maybe it was a raccoon, so I grabbed my rifle and went out to look, it was just a duck, lol
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: The other night was watching tv in my screened in porch, and heard something walking on my porch...