Gaming So what's your Switch library look like so far?

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
WHy is nobody mentioning Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on their wish list?

Because it comes faaar away in the future.
If we are into wishlists, sure Xenoblade 2 and SMT5 for me. And whatever Fire Emblem they throw in, but first and foremost the secret Metroid project they still don't even start to plan.

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Zelda, Fast RMX
Arms, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade 2, DQH, DQXI when it comes out
Bomberman when it's discounted
Smash and Kirby Switch when it's announced
Those are AAA.
Indie is like...found it on eShop, do some research, if it's cool and I don't have a Steam version of it, buy it.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
65d4c854a0b993584866076b0fc30e75.gif
empty-wallet.jpg

Reactions: Alkéryn

Mito551

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
zelda, 1-2 switch, snipperclips, jd2017, also demos of puyopuyo tetris and dq heroes, thinking of fast rmx and shovel knight, but just can't pull the trigger...

leonmagnus99

Trophies
XP
Country
Iraq
guys, those of you that own Blaster MasterZero/Fast RMX etc. are these games not like extremely short :/ ?
so is it still worth buying them ? spending 19$ on fast rmx is abit too much for just a couple of hours of gaming with it i guess?

could someone tell me which of those little eshop games have a good replay value please? so i could purchase one of the cheap ones for now from the eshop.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WHy is nobody mentioning Xenoblade Chronicles 2 on their wish list?
For me, mainly because this thread isn't about wish lists, but what you do have (although I talked about games I may get, I kept it to ones already out).

I really hope Xenoblade Chronicles 2 re-captures the magic of the first one.

guys, those of you that own Blaster MasterZero/Fast RMX etc. are these games not like extremely short :/ ?
so is it still worth buying them ? spending 19$ on fast rmx is abit too much for just a couple of hours of gaming with it i guess?

could someone tell me which of those little eshop games have a good replay value please? so i could purchase one of the cheap ones for now from the eshop.
Fast RMX isn't exactly short. Well, I guess I haven't played it much yet, but I did put a decent amount of time into Fast Racing NEO, which RMX builds upon. 30 tracks at 3 different speed levels (ranging from fast to Ludicrous Speed). If you haven't played NEO and you're interested in the gameplay, then it's definitely worth the $20. Especially since it supports two joy-con multiplayer for spontaneous multiplayer fun.

Reactions: leonmagnus99

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Blaster Master Zero is short, but it is worth every penny. And it is cheap. I would recommend getting it for sure. I would replay it until the day I die, it feels great. The downside, it is kind of too easy.
Fast RMX doesn't seem too short, but (maybe it is just me that doesn't know) it doesn't let you choose one specific track to play/practice, you have to go into the full championship everytime.... meh, also at least for me, music and sfx are too loud and those are my only complains. Anyway, it also is a great game I would recommend buying, after Blaster Master Zero. It is worth it.

PS: take into account that Fast RMX plays ten times better with the Pro Controller.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
Reactions: leonmagnus99

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaster Master Zero is short, but it is worth every penny. And it is cheap. I would recommend getting it for sure. I would replay it until the day I die, it feels great. The downside, it is kind of too easy.
Fast RMX doesn't seem too short, but (maybe it is just me that doesn't know) it doesn't let you choose one specific track to play/practice, you have to go into the full championship everytime.... meh, also at least for me, music and sfx are too loud and those are my only complains. Anyway, it also is a great game I would recommend buying, after Blaster Master Zero. It is worth it.

PS: take into account that Fast RMX plays ten times better with the Pro Controller.
I believe Time Trial for RMX just didn't make it out in time for the console launch, but it is going to put in with a free update.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo