OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
And it was fucking MINDBLOWING!

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE AWESOMENESS OF THE SYSTEM!

...That and I've kinda forgotten how it all went down.

Point aside, I played it, and with was win. When I got to Fountain Gate (I live in suburban Melbourne) the que had just started and they just opened up. I jumped straight to SSFIV3D. Started playing, and everything was 2D. I thought it was just the menu, but then the game was in 2D. Then I realised the depth slider was off, so I slowly turned it up and BAM! My mind was blown!

Then I played AR Games, Resident Evil Mercenaries, Kid Icarus, Tested out the camera/Mii Maker, Face Raiders, Steel Diver, Nintendogs+Cats, and Zelda.

I also featured in a Nintendo Australia interview for the system, hopefully I'll be on their site.

I also went down to GameTraders and found an old GBA relic that I can't believe anyone would trade in:
199116_10150129285200897_599485896_6374559_1887653_n.jpg

tl;dr, day was full of epic.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can't say I'm a big fan of the 3D(or any thing 3D for that matter) of the 3DS, but the system is great to me. Nice find on the Boktai...one of my favorite GBA games. When I first got the game, it was a pain in the ass to get sunlight due to terrible weather. Don't like the style change of Lunar Knights.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Your so lucky you found that and with a working sensor. I have It also but my sensor broke along time ago and I would get this error all the time that would shut the game down because of It. Back then I couldn't find an answer of how to play It without a working sensor so I forgot about It for a long time and then when I seen this post I remembered It again but still don't know If I can play It with It broken.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Meh. 3D is overrated. It dims color, causes eyesores and headaches, over-exaggerates depth, distracts the viewer/player, strains eyes and lessens atmosphere. There are very few or no good things about 3D in my opinion. There's not much real need for looking at something with an artificially made extra dimension.

But Boktai. COOL!

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
KingdomBlade said:
Meh. 3D is overrated. It dims color, causes eyesores and headaches, over-exaggerates depth, distracts the viewer/player, strains eyes and lessens atmosphere. There are very few or no good things about 3D in my opinion. There's not much real need for looking at something with an artificially made extra dimension.

But Boktai. COOL!
I was fine. Might just be some people.

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
KingdomBlade said:

But Boktai. COOL!
I was fine. Might just be some people.

“When 3D gets processed in the brain, that creates the perception of depth. The illusions that you see in three dimensions in the movies is not calibrated the same way that your eyes and your brain are.”

Although only about 15% of people experience nausea because of it, it's still something bad about 3D as a whole.

Agjsdfd

My title
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow that sounds good
smile.gif
!
Can't wait to get one in my hands.. Probably won't be buying it till end of may, and by that time OOT should be out
smile.gif
!!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
KingdomBlade said:
“When 3D gets processed in the brain, that creates the perception of depth. The illusions that you see in three dimensions in the movies is not calibrated the same way that your eyes and your brain are.”
well the 3ds has a slider to adjust that so surely the fault lies with people playing with the 3d on the wrong setting
blame the player, not the game :/

QUOTE(Agjsdfd @ Mar 26 2011, 06:44 PM) Probably won't be buying it till end of may, and by that time OOT should be out
smile.gif
!!
nope, release is "sometime in june"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...