Hacking Suggestion so i may have Fd up

PatchWorkHero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was trying to send a updated save file to my lite and had to update my switch to 11.0 and assumed i would be able to downgrade my software again after. but now when i go to boot atmosphere it gets all the way to the Nintendo screen then crashes i then tried to boot normally then i got an error again. did i mess up my switch and does any one any suggestions on how to fix it.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was trying to send a updated save file to my lite and had to update my switch to 11.0 and assumed i would be able to downgrade my software again after. but now when i go to boot atmosphere it gets all the way to the Nintendo screen then crashes i then tried to boot normally then i got an error again. did i mess up my switch and does any one any suggestions on how to fix it.
Did you update Atmosphere as well when you updated the firmware?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you say you downgraded the fw back, what do mean? And how? If you upgraded the firmware normally thru nintendo servers, you cannot downgrade it back to lower firmware, it burns an internal fuse that won't let you downgrade ever again.

Last edited by BigOnYa,

PatchWorkHero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i went to downgrade to 9.2 witch had from 10. serveral times no problems but once i went for 11 to 9 i get a crash error and cant get past the nintendo logo

D

Deleted User

Stay on 11, use Tinwoo. Tinfoil doesn't work on 11.

Every time I see someone downgrading they have issues. It's not worth it.

Edit: I guess my info is outdated according to post below Tinfoil is now working. Regardless downgrading hardly ever works and is not worth it for one app.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: BigOnYa
D

Deleted User

Do you have a nand backup? But just FYI if it's old it will revert everything on your switch back to that day when you made the backup.

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted User

Yeah maybe restoring a nand backup isn't necessary. But if this dude is really trying to downgrade like it's nothing and not even having a nand backup, he's fucking up period not doing research just assuming like he says he is in the first post. You can always ask on here before doing something crazy. Downgrading is not a simple thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also hi