Hacking Hardware Homebrew So i made a little thing...

AmoudaTabbane

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So my brother made my MODDED switch fall to the ground and it still worked ! But when i taked it and played in handheld outside and it was 0 percent so i charged it ...

And it didn't turn on i pressed POWER for 1 minute ! And nothing so i pressed it for 15 seconds douple tapped it and it worked ! But on OFW so i grabbed my USB-C to RCM it and nothing so i did the same thing but with volume up nothing ... So i'm searching for help fast cause i don't want a switch that can be banned for no reason and don't want a -350 euros on my account so ...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Qeality

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my brother made my MODDED switch fall to the ground and it still worked ! But when i taked it and played in handheld outside and it was 0 percent so i charged it ...

And it didn't turn on i pressed POWER for 1 minute ! And nothing so i pressed it for 15 seconds douple tapped it and it worked ! But on OFW so i grabbed my USB-C to RCM it and nothing so i did the same thing but with volume up nothing ... So i'm searching for help fast cause i don't want a switch that can be banned for no reason and don't want a -350 euros on my account so ...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Console will be banned but doesn’t happen for no reason. Your account will be fine. Enter RCM and push payload

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Interesting. The macphone +2