So, Dexter Season 7 has arrived.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Alright everyone, season 7 is here, the first episode has aired and if you haven't already watched it, I highly recommend and encourage you to do so right now.
If you have yet to have watched the show, please go and access Netflix/go to the shop/download it or however you access your shows and watch it from season 1, episode 1.

Anyway, on to my thoughts of the new season (Don't read the damn spoiler if you don't want a spoiler)
Going into the episode, I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't have a clue what the writers would set-up. I wondered if it would go the way it did when Dexter imagined telling Deb that he was the Bay Harbour butcher, I truly wasn't sure how it would all work out. Seeing Deb just sitting there, with a look on her face that showed confusion and downright worry for herself as well as Dexter. I was incredibly surprised when she agreed to follow her brother down the path that may end their lives... The ending, wow oh wow, I just sat there in disbelief when Dexter said he really did kill those people. I have a feeling, however, in the next episode that Dexter will just go along with his story about how he did it without thinking...
Anyway, I really enjoyed the episode and am greatly looking forward to the next. How about you guys?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was alright, still had gaping plotholes as usual like the the last two series but still it's better than most stuff around.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just watched the episode. It was really damn good. As term as season premieres go this really laid an interesting foundation for the rest of the season. It's really gonna be an "edge of my seat" deal every week.

It's good to know that good TV is finally picking up again. Now I just need Community back and my week is set.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
watched the edited premiere that Showtime put up on youtube. curious to see where it'll be going this season but itunes, amazon, and zune aren't carrying the season and I don't have Showtime so I probably won't be watching the rest until next year...

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
watched the edited premiere that Showtime put up on youtube. curious to see where it'll be going this season but itunes, amazon, and zune aren't carrying the season and I don't have Showtime so I probably won't be watching the rest until next year...
Or heres an idea you could grab it from pretty much any torrent site on the internet

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or heres an idea you could grab it from pretty much any torrent site on the internet

Not quite desperate enough to turn to a life of crime

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Really torrenting refered to as a life of crime, written on a site built on the premise of piracy

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Really torrenting refered to as a life of crime, written on a site built on the premise of piracy

old8oy visiting this site =/= old8oy pirates shit

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fair enough, youre better than about 99% of the members on this site then, bravo

you should try it. it's actually pretty refreshing having an investment in your entertainment rather than any and all at your fingertips. not for the impatient though...

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
fair enough, youre better than about 99% of the members on this site then, bravo

you should try it. it's actually pretty refreshing having an investment in your entertainment rather than any and all at your fingertips. not for the impatient though...
Im from the UK, were about 3 years behind on dexter so far, we dont get alot of your shows for atleast quite a while and the good ones are on obscure channels that unless you happen to accidentley come across them then you dont watch them. for example True Blood, Dexter and Breaking Bad all on obscure channels. Without torrenting I wouldnt know about them. Very few people I know actually watch them without torrenting them. I think I know one person who watches true blood on tv

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww man I couldn't wait for it to premiere then I forgot it happened so I watched it yesterday.
It was really good I can't wait for the next episode to see how Dexter plays it.

Now I need Breaking Bad to come back and some Walking Dead.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Aww man I couldn't wait for it to premiere then I forgot it happened so I watched it yesterday.
It was really good I can't wait for the next episode to see how Dexter plays it.

Breaking Bad's finished hasnt it, actually no I think its got one more season, walking dead comes back in 2 weeks

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Breaking Bad's finished hasnt it, actually no I think its got one more season, walking dead comes back in 2 weeks
Well technically when it comes back it will still be the same season its just a 16 episode season split into two parts.
And if you mean like it actually ended no not even close.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know this is the last season, i read an interview with the writer a few months back and he said he was going to try and wrap it up this season to stop it getting stale

I knew it "
'Breaking Bad' Renewed For 5th & Final Season"
And this is the 5th season

AMC announced the renewal of its acclaimed series Breaking Bad this weekend, adding that the 5th season would be its last. Throughout its run, the show has garnered critical and viewer acclaim, and has been instrumental in AMC’s rise in the original programming scene.
Breaking Bad‘s fifth season will consist of 16 episodes – three more than we saw in seasons 2 – 4 (season 1 was only 7 episodes) . The extended order should give the writers some extra room to wrap up the series. The final episodes will begin airing in mid-2012.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know this is the last season, i read an interview with the writer a few months back and he said he was going to try and wrap it up this season to stop it getting stale

I knew it "

AMC announced the renewal of its acclaimed series Breaking Bad this weekend, adding that the 5th season would be its last. Throughout its run, the show has garnered critical and viewer acclaim, and has been instrumental in AMC’s rise in the original programming scene.
Breaking Bad‘s fifth season will consist of 16 episodes – three more than we saw in seasons 2 – 4 (season 1 was only 7 episodes) . The extended order should give the writers some extra room to wrap up the series. The final episodes will begin airing in mid-2012.
I never said it wasn't the last season dude what are you going on about.
I said it would be a 16 episode season broken into two parts.
The show is gonna end in Summer 2013 though thats what I was trying to get at.

yusuo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

I knew it "

I never said it wasn't the last season dude what are you going on about.
I said it would be a 16 episode season broken into two parts.
The show is gonna end in Summer 2013 though thats what I was trying to get at.
In that case I have no idea then. it will be missed anyways

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...