Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO

• NOT SURE YET

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

Okay, I voted 'Not sure yet' when the thread was started but, today I couldn't resist any longer and bought the prerelease box to get one on lauch day.
smile.gif

I didn't even knew that you'll get 1000 Stars extra if you buy this box (not to confuse with the 1000 points you get for the DSi store when you'll go online before 2009-10-31).

B

ball2012003

Takeshi said:
Okay, I voted 'Not sure yet' when the thread was started but, today I couldn't resist any longer and bought the prerelease box to get one on lauch day.
smile.gif

I didn't even knew that you'll get 1000 Stars extra if you buy this box (not to confuse with the 1000 points you get for the DSi store when you'll go online before 2009-10-31).
they gave you a box when you pre-ordered
all i got was a receipt

D

Deleted User

ball2012003 said:
Takeshi said:
smile.gif

all i got was a receipt
Yes, you'll get one of those boxes in every shop (Saturn, Media Markt, Gamestop) when you preorder it over here. The DSi manual was also included in the box. The receipt is what's important though because I don't have to bring the box back to the shop. The strange thing is that I couldn't choose a color. The guy in the shop said that no one asked about a color before and that he thinks they get an equal amount of black and white DSi systems. I guess I'll just go there when the store opens and pick one myself.

This is what the box looks like:
4139738f621b38c9c808dad.jpg

B

ball2012003

Takeshi said:
ball2012003 said:
Takeshi said:
smile.gif

all i got was a receipt
Yes, you'll get one of those boxes in every shop (Saturn, Media Markt, Gamestop) when you preorder it over here. The DSi manual was also included in the box. The receipt is what's important though because I don't have to bring the box back to the shop. The strange thing is that I couldn't choose a color. The guy in the shop said that no one asked about a color before and that he thinks they get an equal amount of black and white DSi systems. I guess I'll just go there when the store opens and pick one myself.

This is what the box looks like:
4139738f621b38c9c808dad.jpg
what do those words on the right mean

D

Deleted User

ball2012003 said:
what do those words on the right mean
Roughly (!) translated it means something like:

"Pre-release box
Does not contain the product!

Not yet at retail -- but almost at your home.
With a commission you can reserve your Nintendo DSi now.
Just show your receipt on April 3rd 2009, pay the residue and get your DSi for sure."

L

lilkerv90210

im buying one i already have it paid off and reserved at gamestop i just gota pick it up

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
dont you ppl have anything else to look forward to, rather than a big sign of " we are nintendo we need your money , yes BUFU!(Buy us Fuck U)

NoobInTraining[L

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
xcdjy said:
Nah, I don't need one. Until a decent range of DSi-only games come out, or until all DS games become DSi-only, thus putting the lite and phat into extinction, I don't see the hype.

Same here, If my lite broke right now than I would get a DSi. That happened when the Lites came out, I only got one when my phatty broke
yaynds.gif
. Dont fancy spilling our even more money on a new DS which is basicly the same as the lite sans camera and dsi ware (I give it a few weeks till that is hacked).

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, my answer just changed from "Not Sure" to "Yes". My left shoulder button just stopped working last night, so I guess I'll get a DSi until I can do a case mod on my DS Lite.

BOOOOO for faulty shoulder buttons. Now I can't get my party to follow me in FFCC:EoT
frown.gif

erik419

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got to wait till Monday to try and get one , that is when i get paid and hopefully my local kmart or walmart will have some in stock if not, i go across town to a best buy or gamestop and get one haha, and my flashcard is on the way :}:}

wchill

Resident chillxpert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't stay up till 12am for the launch, and I have things to do that Sunday, so Monday is the day I pick mine up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn