Top G Unlike Tate
OP
Trophies
Website
dc-blog.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
I have been trying to use Snickerstream on my PC so that way I can stream my games from my N3DSXL to it. I've inputted all the settings as far as I know (IP, streaming app, etc), however it still isn't working. Photo of what it keeps saying below.

1658337789319.png

1658338347262.png

1658337911767.png

If someone can help me get this fixed, it would be appreciated

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I haven't tried it again since this post. I could try again tho.
Let me contact the person who made this program :0 for ya, he explained to me how to set it up before in good resolution, for it to work.
Edit; forgot to add that it may take a couple of days or a bit less - depends when he replies back, since he is pretty much been busy irl.

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I have been trying to use Snickerstream on my PC so that way I can stream my games from my N3DSXL to it. I've inputted all the settings as far as I know (IP, streaming app, etc), however it still isn't working. Photo of what it keeps saying below.

View attachment 318713

If someone can help me get this fixed, it would be appreciated
yo i hope i am not late here but my friend replied to me on the situation here thankfully ^^/ here ya go this is what they told me; he basically just told me to tell you to go to his wiki/troubleshooting page that he has on his github for this program itself for you can find the answer towards your issue, cause he just left the scene and isn't really up to helping out with problems that have answers to them already, - tiring enough some people dont think of going to the github to check there first, that way they can see if there is a trouble shoot wiki for these types of problems.
so yeah.

here is the link to the page; https://github.com/RattletraPM/Snickerstream/wiki check there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny