Hacking Snes9xTYLmecm crash lots of ROMS

Attacker3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, whenever I try to load up Snes9xTYLmecm with over 700 ROMs on my PSP, it crashes whenever I try to go into it. Euphoria works fine when loading into it, but I prefer using Snes9xTYLmecm instead. What can I do? Is there an updated version not on the Wiki?

lucks

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The wiki is not up to date, there are new builds and there s a new thread on w..l..l.. (are links allowed?) where you can find all the latest emulators

Attacker3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The wiki is not up to date, there are new builds and there s a new thread on w..l..l.. (are links allowed?) where you can find all the latest emulators

On what?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, I found it. Thank you, I got an updated version and it works fine. Thank you.

Reactions: lucks

FishMonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Are you using the psp200-3000 version on a psp 1000 by any chance? Some homebrews made for the newer models will crash on the 1000 version due to having less ram

Zoma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey guys, whenever I try to load up Snes9xTYLmecm with over 700 ROMs on my PSP, it crashes whenever I try to go into it. Euphoria works fine when loading into it, but I prefer using Snes9xTYLmecm instead. What can I do? Is there an updated version not on the Wiki?

I'm using the mod 180404 version and works like a charm on my PSP Street 1000. I have uploaded it right now if you have issues finding it.
https://gbatemp.net/download/snes-emulator-snes9xtylme.35002/

Last edited by Zoma,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with...