OP
Trophies
Website
www.rage3d.com
XP
Country
United States
Copy and Pasted from http://snemul.free.fr/ds/

SNEmulDS 0.4 alpha contained a lot of stupid bugs that i fixed in this beta release. There are still bugs, but i think it worth a try for most users, because a lot of games were broken. I also added a manual background layers selector.

Here is the complete list of changes:

* Fixed the broken BREAK and COP instructions
* Fixed the ROM write protection by using the protection unit of the ARM9 (thanks to bubble2k for pointing me that)
* Fixed the Emulation flag at startup (problem with DKC3)
* Stupid again, SNES’s RAM was not in the cached memory, speed up games (10-20%)
* Reduced memory consumption, now ROM memory is static (no more malloced), should remove ROM overflow and RAM overwriten problems
* Added an experimental “line by line” engine (buggy, slow, unstable, uncomplete… maybe useful for a few games)
* Added a manual background priority selector (can be choosen in options or with START+LEFT+RIGHT+UP or START+LEFT+RIGHT+DOWN for automatic)
* Added another speed hack option : “Interrupt speed hacks” that should be better than “Full speed hacks” for some games. “Middle speed hacks” is now “Cycles speed hacks”

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...