Results are only viewable after voting.

exelix11

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I see you have added the saving methods.
Now I ran into a Problem. When I use your OdysseyEditor and Open a Byml it displays everything ok, then I right click and save as and it saves correctly. But when I Import a json file (Import from Json Beta) and then save as.. it errors. And its not proberly saved. Opening and saving works but saving from imported json does not. @exelix11

Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderException: ''System.Array' does not contain a definition for 'Count'' (ByamlFile.cs Line 603 and 641)
Yes i know, that's why i didn't post it here yet, i'll have to write an xml exporter/importer as json doesn't keep type informations.
I've just added a way to edit value nodes from the byaml viewer (left click on a value node -> edit value) try it and tell me if it works in-game.
This is the most I can do rn as tomorrow I'll start my finals, maybe I can work on it during the weekend.

ladygugu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
v 0.3 Released. Now Edits everything, not only coins! Added new Node Types and no admin rights required.

Thanks exelix11 for the recommendations and all the others for pointing things out!

Last edited by ladygugu,

ladygugu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by ladygugu,
Reactions: junior_ilha

lol0909

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everytime that i try to open modified save game i get an error saiyng about the name of the paramater is index and that ocurred an esception wihout treatement in the aplicative sorry i dont understand well and my system is in another language so i cant translate the error to english easily if someone can help me it would much apreciated.

Reactions: Adrian5

ladygugu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Everytime that i try to open modified save game i get an error saiyng about the name of the paramater is index and that ocurred an esception wihout treatement in the aplicative sorry i dont understand well and my system is in another language so i cant translate the error to english easily if someone can help me it would much apreciated.

Screenshot would help

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can you unlock the unreleased filters with this

Can't test this becuase I have a 1.1.0 Game and Save and the Editor need an 1.2.0 would say maybe but cant test

MikeTheKnight2016

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you edit number of moons using this tool?

I edited to add in all the Item Caps but when I saved and re-opened my save it looked like I never added in any of them?

Editing to allow max value of coins was succesful (9999)

Last edited by MikeTheKnight2016,

ladygugu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you edit number of moons using this tool?

I edited to add in all the Item Caps but when I saved and re-opened my save it looked like I never added in any of them?

Editing to allow max value of coins was succesful (9999)

Try it out and tell me. Look For " + ShineData : <Array> "
Open the <Dictionary> and change isGet to "True". i Think there are all Shines but havent counted. Try it out and report back if it's working.

Im aware it's a Bug. It doesn't save. But it works when you change the "CurrentCapName" and "CurrentClothName" to the ones you want. Only thing is when you change the Clothes they are gone.

WoJjTeK

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just tried the tool and it worked fine for modifying coin amount. I was wondering if it would be possible to enable the 10 Twitter Hint Arts using this tool. I read on the web that the console has to connect to the internet to unlock those, I assume the game would add some entries into HintPhotoData or something like that. Does anyone have a save file with those 8-bit luigi Hint Arts enabled that would allow for closer investigation on that?

bodyXY

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Workaround to get all clothes & Caps

- Open with "SMOSE" -> raw savegame the .bin file, its create a .byml file in the same folder as the .bin file
- download this programm: https://github.com/exelix11/TheFourthDimension/releases
- unzip the programm and run the "The4Dimension.exe"
- press "OK" and dont open any file with the filemanager directly (maybe you get an error click only "continue")
- after that, the programm will start
- click File, go down to Byml Converter and click Byml -> Xml
- select the .byml file previously created by "SMOSE" and save the XML
- open the XML with Note++ and replace the whole ItamCap & ItemCloth string with from the allclothes.txt
- save the XML and go back to the "The4Demension" programm
- click File, go down to Byml Converter and click Xml -> Byml
- save the .byml in the same folder as the before created .byml from the "SMOSE" with the same name and overwrite the old .byml
- now click in "SMOSE" "Open modified savegame" and change the Coin-Value
- right-click and "save as"
- after its saved click "Save raw savegame" at every place you want with the same name like the original .bin

finish, copy the .bin into the Checkpointfolder save dir on the switch and restore the savegame

2018090903285400-8aedff741e2d2.jpg

2018090912435500-8aedff741e2d2.jpg

2018090903281500-8aedff741e2d2.jpg

Attachments

• allclothes.txt
    5 KB · Views: 272
Last edited by bodyXY,

ladygugu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

- Open with "SMOSE" -> raw savegame the .bin file, its create a .byml file in the same folder as the .bin file
- download this programm: https://github.com/exelix11/TheFourthDimension/releases
- press "OK" and dont open any file with the filemanager directly (maybe you get an error click only "continue")
- open the XML with Note++ and replace the whole ItamCap & ItemCloth string with from the allclothes.txt
- save the .byml in the same folder as the before created .byml from the "SMOSE" with the same name and overwrite the old .byml
- after its saved click "Save raw savegame" at every place you want with the same name like the original .bin

finish, copy the .bin into the Checkpointfolder save dir on the switch and restore the savegame

2018090903285400-8aedff741e2d2.jpg

2018090912435500-8aedff741e2d2.jpg

2018090903281500-8aedff741e2d2.jpg

The first version of Smose used TheFourthDimension but it was not updated to the node types from Odyssey. As exelix11 stated it may corrupt or delete stuff of your save. So he had a rewrite and added the new nodes.
I mean yeah you could use this workaround it works but maybe stuff gets deleted because the missing nodes get not rewritten to your save file.

Ask him why the Clothes dont save. The backend is his, Full Credits to him for that. Maybe he has spare time. Im busy and cant really get through his code to figure this out at the moment

Last edited by ladygugu,

bodyXY

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The first version of Smose used TheFourthDimension but it was not updated to the node types from Odyssey. As exelix11 stated it may corrupt or delete stuff of your save. So he had a rewrite and added the new nodes.
I mean yeah you could use this workaround it works but maybe stuff gets deleted because the missing nodes get not rewritten to your save file.

Ask him why the Clothes dont save. The backend is his, Full Credits to him for that. Maybe he has spare time. Im busy and cant really get through his code to figure this out at the moment

With my workaround i have no problems, add clothes, caps, stickers and souvenirs without any deleted nodes

ladygugu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Also i see that you took the byml code from the 3d land level editor (The FourthDimension), i fear that it will corrupt the save when converting back to byml as the new node types are not implemented such as 0xD5 that is supposed to be 8 bytes long while the editor reads and will write just 4 bytes, it could work if you happen to keep everything in its place when reassembling the save but it might also mess up the save.

anyway the only things that seem affected by the long values are the timestamps for the "achievements" so no big deal, still it's worth fixing to keep the save as close as possible to the original

Leave this here

ladygugu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Workaround not needed anymore. It's Fixed. (Report back if it's really fixed :D)
Released v0.3c Check the How-to use Section again.

Reactions: bodyXY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool: 🤯🤯🤯 thats crazy