FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Maybe not an image. Sometimes there is a song with a more fitting theme or lyric.
As for my ways. Step one is to luck into or develop a good memory, step two is to be borderline unemployable (or better yet able to get yourself fed, clothed, sheltered and watered with but a few hours work a week/few weeks a year) and thus get to explore anything that arouses your curiosity for the vast majority of each day.

Also on the second hand smoke from vapourisers/safety then that is not quite so clear cut http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1438463913001533

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Admittedly I hadn't read all the posts only the op and this is where I am

Personally I don't smoke at all and don't like it in general. Now I would date a smoker if I liked them and vice versa although ultimately I'd prefer a non smoker.

Now I view smoking cigarettes differently than diping, chewing tobacco and what not and am more accepting of that.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Maybe not an image. Sometimes there is a song with a more fitting theme or lyric.
As for my ways. Step one is to luck into or develop a good memory, step two is to be borderline unemployable (or better yet able to get yourself fed, clothed, sheltered and watered with but a few hours work a week/few weeks a year) and thus get to explore anything that arouses your curiosity for the vast majority of each day.

you forgot step three. a mod/reporter on a forum.....

at least i fill in two of those three.

pastaconsumer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A fetish for smoking is not an uncommon one, it is even on the big diagram of fetishes that floats around from time to time

6lboitt.jpg
where's hentai and yandere? :creep:

Personally, if you smoke in front of me, I'll take the cigarette out of your mouth and put it out. The only person who gets away with it is my dad, because I've got no clue how to stop it...
You can smoke yourself to death, but not around me...

Reactions: RevPokemon

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't date anyone that smokes. Even friends, if they tend to smell like smoke, I generally drift away from them. If they manage it well (don't smoke in my place, vehicle, around me in general, and don't smell like smoke) then I'm not too worried about it. Smoking just smells terrible.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Oh yeah chewing tobacco exists. I forgot it did as much like meth it is not really a thing in Europe, mainly as it is banned, outside of snus in the nordic countries.

I prefer smoking over snus tbh.
Filthy taste between yer lip n gums, not to mention me lippiercings will prolly tear the fabric apart.
I'd rather dun smoke at all but eh, we all die some day.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well it's disgusting, harmful and far too expensive. I would have asked a girl I work with out in a heartbeat if she wasn't a smoker, and she even has a kid.
I could never and would never be with a smoker.

Not to mention I also have asthma, and cigarette smoke really does me in. I don't have too many problems with my asthma but smoking is a major one.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I smoke, me bf smokes.
Tho I never smoke inside me house (parents or me own) I do light a fag in me car.
YEAH I BET YOU DO :P
10/10

becomes 9/10

but bar is very low.. 9/10 is very high.
Naw its like more of a deal breaker. She might have had her score dropped to 8 or 9 but shes a smoker. And Bortzy cant deal with that.

I dont smoke...

but when a chick smokes... that shit turns me on...

am the only one who thinks "you should smoke my dick."
That gave me quite the giggle fit let me tell you.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I smoked before I hooked up with my girlfriend and I stated in no uncertain terms that I will continue to smoke until we have a child - then I'll have a reason to quit since I don't want to give a bad example or endanger the kid's lungs. To be fair though, I'm a smoker who's easy to cope with - I practically never smoke indoors, for instance. I hate the stench of smoke soaked into fabrics or walls - I like the taste of a good ciggy, but I don't want to smell it 24/7. As such, I simply go outside whenever I want to smoke and that's never caused a problem.

I personally don't care if someone smokes or not, I don't think it's anyone's business and it's not a deal breaker unless someone's simply unhygienic about it (leaves ash in his/her wake, scatters cigarette butts all around the place, smokes indoors causing the whole place to reek etc.), but that's a whole different story.

As for vaporizers, they're an alternative, but they're not the same thing as a good 'ol cigarette. It's definitely a stepping stone towards quitting, but as a definite replacement they're not all that great - they have their own health risks, so I might as well get the real thing and enjoy the wonderful taste of tobacco smoke rather than the taste of deceit. The flavoured vapes are fun every now and then though - I'll give them that. I suppose it's easier to administer just the right amount of nicotine and handle psychosomatic symptoms of the addiction by vaping, for instance the need to hold something and see smoke, but my gf already met people convinced that they've quite because "they vape now", and that's just delusion - they're still hooked, they just use a different delivery system.
I've heard a lot of people say that, but they all change their tune when the other person is hot.
If she knows how to use those lips for smoking, think of all the other pipes she could blow, if you know what I mean. :tpi:

Reactions: Deleted User

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Let's say I liked a girl, but if she smoked I wouldn't try to get a date because I value my life and want to live as long as possible.

I do drink but it's in very short quantities and only every few months. I mostly just drink water and Coke or whatever (Pepsi is kinda shit compared to Coke -- Doesn't taste as good).

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
@Foxi4 lol on that topic what's your opinion on people who don't smoke, vape, or anything, and suddenly start vaping just because it's the "in" fad right now
Trend followers. Vaping became a fad so they started vaping, probably pumping 0mg liquid in those puff machines of theirs, which is fine - maybe they just want the flavour. It's just another thing in the long line of substances people intoxicate themselves with in order to have fun or relax. I can't help but feel they're "faking it" because it's trendy - they're not really "smoking".

Mystic Shadow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me a chick that smokes is kinda a turn off. Like when you kiss it gives you a nasty taste in the mouth and stuff also going places is bad. "Hold on I gotta go outside or smoking area" sucks. Plus the money they waste on it then also ask you to spend your own money on it hell no man. I've been a relationship like that and it sucks and gets old fast.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
(...) also going places is bad. "Hold on I gotta go outside or smoking area".
Maybe she wouldn't have to do that if there were no smoking bans created by hypochondriacs exclusively to inconvenience smokers in public places. Because y'know, the odd cigarette someone's smoking across the room is more harmful to you than smog you breathe in 24/7 created by billions of cars, a bunch of factories and some power plants for good measure. Those bans would be totally fine if there was a significant link between passive smoking and cancer, but since there isn't, I'm going to assume that all these shenanigans are just means to annoy people.

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Smoked for 15+ years, since i was 16, gave up last year using vaping, still vape today, down to 3mg, Im not one of those vapers that do it anywhere and everywhere, i stick to the smoking rules with it, mainly because vaping hasnt really caught on in New Zealand and sick of every man and his dog asking about it and wanting a puff, missus still smokes, dont really like it as once you stop you actually smell it, i was oblivious to the smell, i mainly stopped cause of price, here it costs $70 for 50grams of tobacco, and $20 for a 20pack of dunhills, cant buy nicotine juice here, only 0mg so I buy 100mg nicotine concentrate and flavour concentrates from US and ship here

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show