XP
Country
United States
also need these copied too?
and cloned fighters have voices?
upload_2016-9-26_20-31-40.png

Last edited by Thunder Kai,

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
also need these copied too?
and cloned fighters have voices?
View attachment 64095
The extra slots do have voices, but the voices follow the pattern I mentioned earlier. I believe those other folders are needed. Also do note that extra slots will crash a local opponent without extra slots if you select the character then switch to an extra skin. Hover over the character and switch, then select the character.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The extra slots do have voices, but the voices follow the pattern I mentioned earlier. I believe those other folders are needed. Also do note that extra slots will crash a local opponent without extra slots if you select the character then switch to an extra skin. Hover over the character and switch, then select the character.
i hope i remember that lol
made 23 slots so the last folder should be c22?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

or 23

Last edited by Thunder Kai,

Yudowat

That one guy that shows up occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i hope i remember that lol
made 23 slots so the last folder should be c22?
Correct. But in my testing, contrary to what @Omegablu said, you will not desync. If you select the costume that uses c/h13 and the other person only has up to 07, theirs will show you using the default (c/h00) skin.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Extra slots works but no icons or those stuff
And why is mii icon a mario on css?
It triggers me
There aren't any icons because you don't have any icons for the extra slots. I can't remember the path off the top of my head, but you'll need those in your saltySD folder too.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correct. But in my testing, contrary to what @Omegablu said, you will not desync. If you select the costume that uses c/h13 and the other person only has up to 07, theirs will show you using the default (c/h00) skin.
I know if you are in a local match and both players are the character select screen, you can crash the opponent by using L/R or the touch screen to switch from a normal slot to an extra one. This only happens though if you place your token on the character, and won't happen if you are just hovering over it. I don't think it happens online as you don't get to see your opponent's character choice until you are already in the the match.

Yudowat

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I know if you are in a local match and both players are the character select screen, you can crash the opponent by using L/R or the touch screen to switch from a normal slot to an extra one. This only happens though if you place your token on the character, and won't happen if you are just hovering over it. I don't think it happens online as you don't get to see your opponent's character choice until you are already in the the match.
That might be right actually. I've only tested online, but I'll test local play in a bit

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its possible but nobody cares to research about i just like import 3d models into ssb3ds

UGH i WISH WE CAN DO THAT I'VE BEEN WANTING TO PLAY ON THE ALL STARS REST!!!!!!!!
How can i enable practice stage on SSS?
You had the resources to do this lol (param.exe + looking at the 3ds sss script code).
71: 'Smash Run (crash)', 80: 'Multiman (KOs only)', 81: 'All-Star (KOs DIsabled)', 82: 'Home Run (Crash)', 83: 'Target Blast (Crash)', 85: 'Online Practice Stage', 86: 'Control testing (KOs)', 72: 'Jump Race (Locked Camera, KOs)', 73: 'Race (KOs)', 84: '[all] battlefield', 4294967295: 'Error handler battlefield?'
Row 5 is for normal stages in param, 7 is for omega (6 and 8 are reserved for just dream land and boxing ring afaik, so they may or may not actually work)
Note: this probably will not be playable online or locally unless everyone has the same settings (I caused a desync when testing with a friend while online practice was set as some omega stage).
There is probably a method to making it playable online, but idk how.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: