• Replies 1,584
  • Likes 7

gryz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant place it over random because random is something that doesnt have a value (or at least i dont think it does, its not in the param file through parameters.exe so maybe via hex edit?) so at this time its not possible to replace random with a stage
That's because the "random" slot isn't a slot at all, it's a selectable RNG generator. It caluculates what stage to go to randomly and selects it for you. It's merely an address pointer.

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard you kids like meme stages.
PV7yiFM.png

All unused stages on the dlc page. Image varies on your /ui/replace/append/stage folder (I will not provide these yet because I'm lazy and I don't have any actually made, steal from the normal stage textures folder for missing ones that exist, and make your own I guess for others?). I will try to make a writeup about this someday (maybe this weekend since I don't really have plans). Special thanks to @masterspike52 (I hope this tags correctly) for digging up the ancient documentation on adding characters to the dlc page and helping me with this.

edit: download here put it in your smash folder
edit 2: Only Smash Run Running, Home Run, and Bomb crash the game. (ty @Ordim3n for testing this)

Last edited by ih8ih8sn0w,
D

Deleted User

PV7yiFM.png

All unused stages on the dlc page. Image varies on your /ui/replace/append/stage folder (I will not provide these yet because I'm lazy and I don't have any actually made, steal from the normal stage textures folder for missing ones that exist, and make your own I guess for others?). I will try to make a writeup about this someday (maybe this weekend since I don't really have plans). Special thanks to @masterspike52 (I hope this tags correctly) for digging up the ancient documentation on adding characters to the dlc page and helping me with this.

this would work with characters as well, right?

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
PV7yiFM.png

edit 2: Only Smash Run Running, Home Run, and Bomb crash the game. (ty @Ordim3n for testing this)
Sweet! Would be better to add smb123w64gb's custom stages to these slots(Sector Z, Metal Cavern, and Temple which is textureless). Now, the next part is creating an omega stage of these stages. I will try to tweet this to him and see if he can try it.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Guess I'll be going back to the model import category. I already downloaded Blender. Next thing I have to do is learn how to use it.
I'll try these indie peeps right after Ness64 and Luigi 64 Hat!
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/wayforwardcustoms/model/19608/
Shantae over Zelda
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/shovelknightcustoms/model/19606/
https://www.models-resource.com/custom_edited/disneycustoms/model/19609/
Shovel Knight and Scrooge over Toon Link and Link
https://www.models-resource.com/pc_computer/mightyno9/model/16811/
Retro Hero Mediocre No. 5.6 over Mega Man(can't do the actual one since the game isn't out for 3DS. Possibly cancelled instead of TBD)

Well. Better read that model import guide and see if it works.

Reactions: Zelkaar

KillerBunny

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet! Would be better to add smb123w64gb's custom stages to these slots(Sector Z, Metal Cavern, and Temple which is textureless). Now, the next part is creating an omega stage of these stages. I will try to tweet this to him and see if he can try it.
Theres actually a beta textured Temple released by smb123w64gb

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or we can just make it not load an omega stage at all since it would probably lack nostalgia if we had one for those

JennTeamMagma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey everyone, I have an issue with Ohana 3DS. Whenever I try to export a model, I get this error. Anyone know what to do?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    3.8 KB · Views: 203

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o