Not open for further replies.

aufgreifen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Source? Damn you ninjas :D

If it was real, wouldn't there be files all over the place as soon as the name gets spread? For now, nothing's popping up anywhere, so I'd say no. (I could be wrong, but just don't get your hopes up.)

EDIT 2: LOL, at your source the same questions about "source" are being asked, so much for that ^^

DIEforKARMAsWING

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh ZRI, doesn't appear to be a real scene group, so it is possible that it is an independent release and somebody tagged it ZRI, in which case it might be real.

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh ZRI, doesn't appear to be a real scene group, so it is possible that it is an independent release and somebody tagged it ZRI, in which case it might be real.

Looks like it is ...but don't seems legit

Here is a post from the other forum were the leaked information came from..

" The leak is apparently not on the usual private trackers, nor is it on usenet, where it'd probably show up first. It's also weird the filename lacks a region code (ZRI releases would say "USA" somewhere in the filename if it's from that region, for example). I'm going to guess that it's probably fake. "

Supercool330

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Let's just not let this thread get out of hand. I request that people not post their opinions on this supposed leak, and only discuss it if they have additional information.

Oh, and I was wrong ZRI is a real group (found a few releases they did floating around), but I'm not seeing any of their releases up on any predbs. Maybe they aren't part of the warez scene proper? IDK.

And lol at the jump in readers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong