Not open for further replies.

olleb

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you have ocarina enabled? Some of the hook-types causes the game to blackscreen.
screen, no sound
no, i dont have ocarina on. (yet, i will when i know how to get the no timelimit code work)
tried to run it with ocarina on and se if that worked, but no luck. black screen no sound.

How big is the iso before you transfer it to your USB drive? Because I had the same error and it was caused by a corrupt iso.
For me 7zip didn't extract it completely and gave me an iso of about 400MBe problem, while it's supposed to be a 4.3GB iso. In that case you should extract the zip with Winrar or download it from another source.

If the size of the iso is correct however, I don't know what the problem could be.

In any case, it might be wise to check if the iso works with the Dolphin emulator (then you'll know the iso is not the problem at least).
that was the problem, thanks, the iso was corrupt

blopa

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
443454001.jpg

ohh yeah

AdamBrunt

Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I don't understand all the fuss about this release (even with codes to disable the time limits) what with the real thing being about 2 weeks away.

Reactions: 1 person

shark2003

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently at work, but felt the need to ask this in advance since no one else is discussing it...

is this going to be an issue for me if I burn it as a disc and try running it on a NTSC Wii using Neogamma?

I'm not too familiar with the settings, so is there going to be much I need to do?

Please help...

Really you should get a Cheap 16GB USB Flash Drive and use USB loaders. My drive (with Wiikey) finally died again (2nd One) but I learned how to use the USB loaders and was like...WTF..I have been wasting money on them damn Verbatim discs all this time and sometimes get DREs or disc goes bad after awhile...USB loading is much better,cheaper and faster...

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No more Z-targeting enemies with Bow, Boomerang etc.? Have to aim at them manually?

I liked Z target :(
No more Z-targeting enemies with Bow, Boomerang etc.? Have to aim at them manually?

I liked Z target :(
I thought the same thing. The wiimotion+ does work very well, but i'm not sure i'm very happy about the change in the end.

I play Zelda mostly to have fun, i'm not sure i'll like having to aim manually for everything or taking a much longer time to kill every single enemy.

I miss the stick forward and A attack already.
So i played the demo and instantly fell in love with the game. One thing i had some problems with is the use of the shield and i regret the fact that you can no longer walk and swing your sword like in Twilight Princess. I wonder why they took that out because i really liked it.

All is still possible, even the quick forward roll + running against walls, spin attack etc. PLAY.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest, Im not completely satisfied with the graphics... One reason WW was so awesome was, apart from the details, its drawdistance.
The way SS adds a mosaic effect in the distance kinda ruins the overall experience imo.

Sure, it certainly adds to the fact that nintendo said its "a painting come to life"...

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
To be honest, Im not completely satisfied with the graphics... One reason WW was so awesome was, apart from the details, its drawdistance.
The way SS adds a mosaic effect in the distance kinda ruins the overall experience imo.

Sure, it certainly adds to the fact that nintendo said its "a painting come to life"...
And thats a problem for you. I think that makes it better. Many will like, and many will dislike just like with WW and TP.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope the controls aren't as horrible in the full game as they are in the demo.

Btw, this can be obtained at -snip- (not helping anymore than that or giving links).

Elaborate "horrible" please.
I think they work good.
Only thing I miss is a sensitivity setting for swinging the sword. Its a bit too sensitive for me making it hard to shift from left to right without accidentally swinging.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I hope the controls aren't as horrible in the full game as they are in the demo.

Btw, this can be obtained at -snip- (not helping anymore than that or giving links).

Elaborate "horrible" please.
I think they work good.
Only thing I miss is a sensitivity setting for swinging the sword. Its a bit too sensitive for me making it hard to shift from left to right without accidentally swinging.
It's really hard to aim because I have to point way past the edges to do anything. Everything works fine once I exit the game.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, seems like this code doesn't work here, I tried every loader/hook type/ios combination... We'll have to wait for a proper fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: rom,like game files