Skybound Entertainment to assist Telltale in getting The Walking Dead's final season completed

header_iMekRBv-460x215.jpg

Despite the sudden dissolution of story-based game developer Telltale, their series of The Walking Dead has found a way to reach a conclusion. Skybound Entertainment will be taking charge of creating the last episodes of The Walking Dead: The Final Season, in order to give the story an actual finale to leave off on, instead of an awkward cliffhanger. Skybound Entertainment itself was created by Robert Kirkman, who created The Walking Dead comic series. Their gaming division is known for publishing mostly mobile titles, with Oxenfree being their most well known. Currently, Skybound plans to keep the Final Season development team from Telltale together, to have them create the game, while also overseeing development and publishing it. Presumably, this means that the game will be returning to digital storefronts, from which they were pulled once it became known that Telltale had laid off nearly all of its staff.

:arrow: Source

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but didn't some people already pay for that game. If that's the case I can hardly blame them.

Also I'm not going to feel bad. I'm not the management team and owners of the company they worked for or a person who can hear them. My sympathy would be well meaning but ultimately useless.

You're right, I didn't think of that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1