chaoticlogic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone,

I know this has probably been posted a thousand times, but I was hoping for more information specific to my problem. I am using a Sky3DS. However, the issues occur even when connecting to the eShop.

Basically, my internet is hit or miss when connected to my 3DS. Every other device connected works wonderfully. I have 50 mb/s download, so there is no problem there. Sometimes, the 3DS connects wonderfully, and other times (most of the time) it is sluggish and will time out (e-shop, pokemon trades, etc) Also, games lag more than usual (SSB is almost unplayable...didn't have this problem at my old place.) Also, I am obviously not banned, I have a private header.

I have tried "solutions" I have seen online about changing firewall settings, changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 / 8.8.8.4 and it still crawls along and is just acting odd. This happens with both my EU and NA N3DS, so it is not a region issue. I get so many different error codes that posting them all would be pointless.

Any help would be appreciated. I realize comcast is a pain to work with. I have an Xfinity modem with a Cisco router.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later