QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't there forum thread, just a sticky. About the history of this site? I think there should be. I discovered this site only in Dec/Jan and only joined up recently because I decided that this was a really great forum and community and I would be able to get some good help here but I never would've known that this place was so old
smile.gif

P.S.

Does anyone know which Nintendo handheld was the FIRST to get Flash cards/kits made for it? Was it the Game boy Color?

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I recall seeing some backup stuff for the original Game Boy when I was in Asia, at the start of the 90s.

Big and clunky, as I recall ... not actually portable lol ... Involved hooking things to PCs and such lol

I know that no$ was dumping roms at that period, also.

I think GBAtemp has been around for more like 6 years.

perimbean

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi!

Mind if I ask what happened to KiVan, Omero and Alexander? Are they still around? A little digging..i saw their old profiles... *curious*curious*

It's amazing, that GBATemp was able to keep the database in good order since 2002. Great work to the people who toll behind the scene.

grog.gif

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
perimbean said:
Hi!

Mind if I ask what happened to KiVan, Omero and Alexander? Are they still around? A little digging..i saw their old profiles... *curious*curious*

It's amazing, that GBATemp was able to keep the database in good order since 2002. Great work to the people who toll behind the scene.

grog.gif
While they're no longer part of the staff, they frequent the forums more often than you'd think.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CU81YUsUZFc&pp=ygUgTW9zdGx5IEkganVzdCBodXJ0IHBlb3BsZSBhbGllbnM%3D