Hacking Simpsons same as SMG?

nuebien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey.. did the Wiikey update.. SMG working great. Now Simpsons is doing the same thing. Was wondering if anyone with a Wiikey got Simpsons to run? TIA.

nuebien

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It isn't the same error exactly. It does occur right after game starts to load and the same point SMG errored. The error is "the game disc could not be read. please read the wii operations manual for more information" Might be just a bad burn. Strange though.. never had a problem before and I have done about 20 games. Thanks for the reply though.

NiGHtS

Trophies
XP
Country
It isn't the same error exactly. It does occur right after game starts to load and the same point SMG errored. The error is "the game disc could not be read. please read the wii operations manual for more information" Might be just a bad burn. Strange though.. never had a problem before and I have done about 20 games. Thanks for the reply though.

It must be a bad burn, I've had that messege one or two times when the burn came out crap or I did something wrong.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)