QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Amm I won't take this work , Atleast this time cus I already made 4 signatures today , But I did make a signature that someone might wanna use.. Just PM me with the name you want in there , I'll change it..

Yeah....

crkdshad

Trophies
Website
www.crkd-clan.com
XP
Country
United States
You're probably going to have to find a higher quality pic for him to do anything with it
tongue.gif

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the Avatar, Fox!Â
biggrin.gif

I love it.
I don't.

And I have come to realise that this FoxMcCloud guy has serious esteem issues just from reading his posts. And then this murder of French: "Eh-Vwalla". How the fuck can you bastardize "et voilà" into that phonetic trash. Only in America, I must presume. I don't even speak a word of French, by the way; I'm just not totally ignorant.

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Thanks for the Avatar, Fox! 
biggrin.gif

I love it.

I don't.

And I have come to realise that this FoxMcCloud guy has serious esteem issues just from reading his posts. And then this murder of French: "Eh-Vwalla". How the fuck can you bastardize "et voilà" into that phonetic trash. Only in America, I must presume. I don't even speak a word of French, by the way; I'm just not totally ignorant.

Dude , I never said i'm a proffesional artist or anything , I said i'm trying to learn new techniques by making avatars and sigs , Im not good on avatars right now so I did my best to help nero , The sig for Sazman wasnt good I know , But thats because i'm trying other things on photoshop , If you dont like my work keep it to yourself , I make it for people and they use it if they want! its not like I force them or anything , Take wii_will_rule as a great great great great option , He liked crackedshad signature over mine , So he took it..

If you came here to shout and curse , Then get out of here man!

Edit :

Just noticed I didnt answer to your qustion O.o

All im saying is , If you dont like anything in this friendly topic or friendly comunity , Then get the fuck off!

gov78

Ha made you Look
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
meh i got some free time now and then i guess i could help you guys out buy making sigs anyone want one with someone from MK im your man

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Thanks Fox McCloud loving the sig. Thank you, thank you. Also like your quick attempt Platty might alternate sometime. Might try practice making sigs with photoshop, this thread has inspired me *Dignifying Pose*.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: very yay lol