• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 10,879
  • Replies 125
D

Deleted User

OP
luke_c said:
You're signatures are still over the limit Epuls...
I may help out if i decide i have the time.

(Im gonna be away from comp for about a week longer) But yeah I have been off my comp. And really dude, Its the new owners of the sig's responsibilities to reduce their sizes, I haven't made any new ones. When I do I will reduce their size but I mean seriously, I'm not gonna go back and sift through all my previous sigs, reduce their sizes delete and reupload them.

MegaAce, thank you so much for making the sigs while I've been gone, I hope you continue
tongue.gif
When I get back I'll make you a coolio sig lol.

EDIT:
btw here are a couple of my newest things, I worked on before I got kicked off my comp for awhile:

IronMan.png

SpiderMan.png

(this one was just a joke)
Tazin.gif

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xD
user HatsuneHaseo
Sig and Avatar
size :avatar:100x100,Signiture,500x150
Stock/Renders:Hatsune Miku
General colors:somewhat like the colors in my avvy/siggy. like blue/greenish or something xD
Sign it if you would like,i dont want people to think that i mad eit myself,i suck at sigs and avvys.

please,take your time making it,and make it when you have time.
smile.gif

QUICK EDIT________

oh and if you can,can they be animated?idc how you animate them.

D

Deleted User

OP
Lol and yeah I forgot, thanks chainbullet
tongue.gif

Ok I can make a few things today, I'll work on some. Umm, with an actual sig animations would be kinda weird looking, I can give it a try but it might look stupid lol.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Couldn't help much in the last days
tongue.gif
there was that competition of Hadrian, and I got stuck on research.

But I can help out further.

D

Deleted User

OP
lol. Well I can't reduce my images to proper sizes, so Its the responsibilty of the reciever of the sig to save resize and rehost.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you mean you cant reduce the whole sig/avvy to the proper sizes?or the actual images used to make them? because i could probably resize the avvy/siggy with GIMP xD

D

Deleted User

OP
Well no, My stuff is usually 25 or more layers in photoshop and when I save them as pngs (because pngs are lossless) they are 150kb+. The staff here really don't like things more then 80 kb...>_> as u can see my sig was removed because somebody reported it. (I already know who, the only real person who cares about sizes.)

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH! so you cant put things more than 80kb on gbatemp,but can the picture come from offsite..? do you see where i am going with this?or,to save the trouble,you dont have to make me a siggy and avvy.xD

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
73l112.gif

2qwpybr.gif

Here you go, Dialga.

and above, I could do that, my avys and sigs aren't that big in size, but they don't look that good too
tongue.gif

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Epuls56 said:
Well no, My stuff is usually 25 or more layers in photoshop and when I save them as pngs (because pngs are lossless) they are 150kb+. The staff here really don't like things more then 80 kb...>_> as u can see my sig was removed because somebody reported it. (I already know who, the only real person who cares about sizes.)
*facepalm*
Save them as .gif's for god's sake.
And if that's me you're accusing, i had nothing to do with it, a mod saw you're signature was over the limit and removed it, nothing to do with me, i only said it was over the limit, which it was.

D

Deleted User

OP
.gifs lose a lot of quality, its not worth it in my opinion. I save my stuff so its lossless, if other people want to save it as gifs go ahead. If you actually knew anything about graphics, you would know how much quality you lose saving to a gif, losing little details can ruin work.

chA1nBull3t

Trophies
Website
www.kalam1ty.co.cc
XP
Country
United States
Epuls56 said:
.gifs lose a lot of quality, its not worth it in my opinion. I save my stuff so its lossless, if other people want to save it as gifs go ahead. If you actually knew anything about graphics, you would know how much quality you lose saving to a gif, losing little details can ruin work.
I agree.
.gif's are the worst thing in the world. Period.
btw, I sent you a pm you might want to look at.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
chA1nBull3t said:
Epuls56 said:
I agree.
.gif's are the worst thing in the world. Period.
btw, I sent you a pm you might want to look at.

Yeah, but that thing you posted only cuts about 5~10kb off the size.
So I only save them as gif.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
I have a question...

Do you realise all the sig and avatar combs you made are over the limit?

QUOTE said:
* The maximum combined file size for all graphics in a member's avatar and signature is: 80Kb
* Members may distribute this 80Kb however they wish (Example: 30Kb avatar/50Kb sig, 50Kb avatar/25Kb sig, etc)

Site & Scene News

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill