Hacking Show Off your System.

myclock

Trophies
Website
www.ahg123.com
XP
Country
i actually got vinyl stickers of mine made for me and friends, each having our custom character and initials.
those were the pics i took before i sold my DS
frown.gif
sorry dont have resized ones or better pics of the transparent sticker (can see it in background but backwards) as i cbf taking the pic.

p7210014ld8.jpg

p7210015bc1.jpg

p7220013de6.jpg

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
kevenka said:
Yea, I meant should we get this crystal clear case for the whole skin thing?
Protects your DS and probably lasts longer than those stickers. I'd say go for it unless you don't like the added bulk, but it really helps if you don't like the glossy back. It should work on any DS Lite. If you want to buy one from a local place instead of a store, look for the ArmorLite or Hori brand as I have seen those and I have tried the ArmorLite. The Hori one should work great as well. I haven't seen that Madcatz one though... And if you want, here's a review that I made: Linky Shows a few pictures in various places of my house.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
clear%20ndsl.jpg

Modding done by thieves like us. I haven't received it yet, but I can't wait! thieves took this picture for me
smile.gif

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
kevenka said:
that kinda mod looks pricey
biggrin.gif

thieves like us did the mod for me for a total of $50 dollars Canadian, which includes the case, the changing of the case, and shipping back to Canada. Not too bad at all, considering I had a broken hinge anyways. Also, these cases are for sale at dealextreme.com for 17 bucks, so it could be done for as cheap as that if you have the know how

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
ScuberSteve said:
lol, my DS wins today.

Picture001.jpg

If a fifteen-year-old can do this, YOU CAN TOO
smile.gif
That's the case I'm going to out on mine!
smile.gif

Still waiting for DealExtreme to send it to me though...been fucking almost two months.
icon3.gif

Looks like you did an excellent job on installing though...go Scube!
yaynds.gif

S

ScuberSteve

science said:
[IMAGE]
Modding done by thieves like us. I haven't received it yet, but I can't wait! thieves took this picture for me

I'm what, three years younger than you, and I did it in three hours (lol, slow) before my math exam.

DIY NEXT TIME FOR LESS THAN $20!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ScuberSteve said:
science said:
[IMAGE]

I'm what, three years younger than you, and I did it in three hours (lol, slow) before my math exam.

DIY NEXT TIME FOR LESS THAN $20!

I was thinking about doing it myself, but money isn't an issue and the service was there. Plus, I didn't feel like effing it up
tongue.gif

Joey90

Not around any more
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have the same one as scubersteve
wink.gif

The image is quite big... so beware
tongue.gif

dscf0234zg5.jpg

It's not too hard to do, just so long as you're careful...

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
TheWingless said:
papyrus said:
I also want one. My rubber contact of my left dpad is busted..!
I don't think that is gonna fix the rubber if you just replace the case. I think you need some parts. Probably to replace the rubber.
Yah i know. That's what Im gonna do. Replace the button, rubber etc. Overhaul my DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo