Hardware Should I trade in 2DS for Vita TV / How easy is it to hack?

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Hey so I've been thinking about selling my 2DS and now I've seen that PlayStation Vita TV is at a very affordable price (£32) and since I don't use my 2DS at all, I figured I'd get trade in credit and get a Vita TV with it. Is it a good deal?

What I like about the PS Vita TV are the following:
  • Play PSP games on the TV
  • Play Vita games on the TV (I know they're not all compatible with the Vita TV)
  • Use the DualShock 3 Controller
  • Use the DualShock 4 Controller
  • It's small and compact
  • Vita has a couple of good games
  • Vita TV is hackable

The trade in value of my 2DS is only £41 (and I paid £99 for it at launch) so it's not a whole lot but I think I'd give Vita TV a lot more use than the 2DS I've got.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hey so I've been thinking about selling my 2DS and now I've seen that PlayStation Vita TV is at a very affordable price (£32) and since I don't use my 2DS at all, I figured I'd get trade in credit and get a Vita TV with it. Is it a good deal?

What I like about the PS Vita TV are the following:
  • Play PSP games on the TV
  • Play Vita games on the TV (I know they're not all compatible with the Vita TV)
  • Use the DualShock 3 Controller
  • Use the DualShock 4 Controller
  • It's small and compact
  • Vita has a couple of good games
  • Vita TV is hackable

The trade in value of my 2DS is only £41 (and I paid £99 for it at launch) so it's not a whole lot but I think I'd give Vita TV a lot more use than the 2DS I've got.

I reckon that it's a good deal :D. About the hack, it's a bit late to get exploit game directly to Vita TV. To do that at the current stage, you need a PS3 and do some tricks to buy and transfer exploit game to Vita TV. There's a trick to play all Vita games on Vita TV (Idk how, google or go to wololo)

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I reckon that it's a good deal :D. About the hack, it's a bit late to get exploit game directly to Vita TV. To do that at the current stage, you need a PS3 and do some tricks to buy and transfer exploit game to Vita TV. There's a trick to play all Vita games on Vita TV (Idk how, google or go to wololo)

Thanks. I'll do the swap tomorrow, that's if the Vita TV they're selling is in great shape to my satisfaction. :)

Reactions: thaikhoa

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_JNGI1dI-e8&pp=ygUbU3BhY2ViYWxscyBsdWdnYWdlIHBhc3N3b3Jk