Should I Post My Tutorials On Here?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello. I've been temp banned from psx-place for saying I was leaving the site. I don't plan to return there. I wondered if this site would be interested in my tutorials. my name on there is pinky btw. I have tutorials for the ps3, 360, ps4, psv, 3ds, and wii u. u should check them out. I was thinking of adding a little more to the ps3 and 360. I could add how to add gameboots which now requires hex editing game_ext_plugin along with the decryption and encryption command lines as well as the hex string. it adds gameboot sound as well. the thanks go to mysis. as for the 360, I could add adding the su of $SystemUpdate as well as xebuild to update via xebuild.gui and jrunner. I don't trust the automated method as I've heard of random bricks if there's a hiccup with the router or whatnot. the ps vita is very easy to do now that most things r automated with various apps. I'll still post them if someone wants to stay on earlier firmware than 3.60. the 3ds and the wii u - I might post those, but u guys do that justice more than I. I just suggest u take a look at www.psx-place.com under tutorials for each system. most people seem to like my tutorials as they're noob proof. I go through the process as I write the tutorial as not to leave anything out. I plan to post the tutorials if u guys want, but I don't plan to sign in much. I want them to be complete before moving on. that's y I wrote them in the way that I did. I hope no one has to ask me questions.

Reactions: zfreeman

DirtySprite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would tell you to post the tutorials. One day someone will learn from them. It could be tomorrow, or 8 years from now, but someone will definitely look back on your tutorials and use them to build an idea that they have :3

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks. for some reason I'm not receiving notifications of new posts. maybe it's due to how old my account is. I haven't used it for a while. anyway, about those tutorials - they were actually so long that I had to make two separate posts of them. I have 199 pages in total of my tutorials. that's among the ps3, ps4, 360, 3ds, vita, and wii-u.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    understood
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm glad he seems to be doing fine, and ig i'm going to start spewing goofy shit again
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Update: Turns out he's epileptic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get a 2nd opinion run mris etc they told me that also
    Also a food allergy study would be a good idea
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Turns out you can't sprinkle methamphetamine on McDonald's French fries
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    they wouldn't be called french fries at that point
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Probably just meth fries