Gaming Should I keep Cubic ninja or sell?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see market going up for them any more. Users with Sky3DS carts can easily use the ROM. I would personally just keep it, but if you have no need then I'd recommend posting it in the ShopTemp area of the forum for another temper.

Reactions: GaaraPrime

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
If it was a Japanese version, I'd buy it in a instant at a fair price, as twice I have been trolled with Amazon sellers and fuck paying $100 + on Evil bay.

One had 2 copies @ $39.98 on Amazon, ordered it, yet waited like 8 days with no confirmation and then got a email saying there was an error in the price and no longer in stock (order cancelled)

Another copy was @ $58.85 (3 in stock), so ordered that one, again 4 days later get a email saying we didn't have it in stock and we had no time to update their stock.

I thought bullshit, why not tell the truth and say, we know about Gateway's release for N3DS, so we decided to be a prick and over charge for a $5 bargain basement game.

Reactions: the_randomizer

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'd keep it if I were you. Who knows what could happen to 3DS hacking? Maybe tomorrow Gateway will release an update that enable the emuNAND to support 9.6. When that happens I believe the need for Cubic Ninja will increase and by that time if you want to sell it, sell it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay