Should i downgrade fom windows 10?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is another thing. It's always recommended to clean install when upgrading. Specifically for driver sets. Some may not be compatible with the newer gen software.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its going to take the deed to your house! Hide yo kids, hide yo wife!

Unfortunately, we didn't do that as we had data we didn't want to lose and are kind of short on backup devices.

Reactions: Kioku

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
How about setting up dual booting with the pc that you are using? That way you can have both windows 7 and windows 10 on the same pc.
I did on my older laptop.

Turns out it was a waste, since I've been using 10 all the time XD

_112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I would not downgrade Windows 10 is a very solid operating system if you disable the spying stuff it is really great.

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I ordered a computer a few days ago and i noticed it comes with windows 10, i am a big fan of windows 7 and i heard things about 10. can anyone convince me to downgrade or not to downgrade from 10.
A PC with clean install of windows 10 works best when compared to others in my experience.I only like Windows 10.It also has a very good improvement in playing games ,emulators .

I would not downgrade Windows 10 is a very solid operating system if you disable the spying stuff it is really great.

What is the spying stuff?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...