Gaming Should I buy mario kart 7 or mario 3d land?

gameandmatch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on you: If you want a game where you can play with others for a long time, get Mario Kart. If you don't but want a game that has a good replay value get Mario Land. IMO, I would say get Mario Kart.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, both should be great. Already clocked over 20 hours on Super Mario 3D Land (SM3DL) and with already File A and B completely beaten, it's getting a bit meh. Not sure if this is from playing too constantly, the game is too easy, or I'm just too hardcore.

Mario Kart 7 should deliver about the same equality content like SM3DL, but it's online feature is what takes the cake. I used to play PSP games a lot and the online experience would allow me to gain up to 200+ hours just because of playing online with friends. Hell I played Medal of Honor Heroes, a PSP FPS with online capabilities, for 3 years haha!

With the growing communities around the web with anticipation for MK7, this titles is getting BLOWN UP.

If you can play SM3DL for 1-2 months then I say go for it. If you had to pick one or the other, I suggest MK7 just because of its lasting appeal.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Both are great games

I'll go with Mario Kart 7 because it'll be a game where you'll keep going back for quick fun bursts and the online experience is awesome. Excellent replay value.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
If you're looking for longevity, get Mario Kart 7. If you want a game where you're wanting to simply complete and then trade-in for a new title, Super Mario 3D Land will suit. Mario Kart 7 should be staying in your game library for quite some time.

geesee

Trophies
Website
don't have one
XP
Country
Netherlands
ok. i had the same issue when buying my 3ds today (yeaaah!) and i also picked MK7. dude is awesome....... i just begon with the mario on the wii thats why i bought mk7 so my decision was a litlle bit easier B-) . Again i would say MK 7 !!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1