Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys.. gals.

Well, I have in my possession an Xbox 360 and am currently trying to ramp up my level on Rainbow Six.
Currently I'm a private first class, so I suck rocks basically, but I'm having fun.
My gamertag is mthrnite, and I'm looking for people on the board here to play with.
So "friend" me and look for me at around 9 or 10 PM eastern time, and let's pop some caps!
Whaddayasay!?!

..oh and I'm also gonna start playing Catan once I get a little more used to it. I'm not really good at that type of game either but it looks so fun.

This is your chance to shoot and be shot by a GBAtemp Global Moderator!

JUMP ON IT!
biggrin.gif

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Pyew pyew pyew!
Badda badda badda badda!

Yes to clubhouse btw.. Wifi night was uber fun.. we should have it every week!

..and I should learn to play poker or whatever that game's called.
unsure.gif

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i'll add you in a week or so when i get another yrs subscription
edit.... then i'll kill you. jk, havent really played it other than the first lvl. it was nice though

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool beans, thanks guys!
I've been playing team sharpshooter. I've got the controls pretty much down, now I'm trying to learn the maps (haven't sprung for the new ones yet.) I've settled on the Mtar rifle for now, but hopefully as I ramp up I'll get more choices.. looking for a nice balance between stopping power and recoil (I'm a crappy aim, and too much recoil makes it worse.)

So far the guys I've been playing with have been pretty forgiving, even though I'm usually the lowest rank in the group. As some of you may know, I'm not the most aggro guy on the planet, lol.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Cool beans, thanks guys!
I've been playing team sharpshooter. I've got the controls pretty much down, now I'm trying to learn the maps (haven't sprung for the new ones yet.) I've settled on the Mtar rifle for now, but hopefully as I ramp up I'll get more choices.. looking for a nice balance between stopping power and recoil (I'm a crappy aim, and too much recoil makes it worse.)

So far the guys I've been playing with have been pretty forgiving, even though I'm usually the lowest rank in the group. As some of you may know, I'm not the most aggro guy on the planet, lol.
are u sure, your avatar and comment seem to tell a different story... looks like your katana's ready for some slicing.
i'll be your agro guy though, it seemed enough like CounterStrike, so i might be good. donno yet though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30