Ship of Harkinian Save Files [ Share / Requests ]

JayBae

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messing around with the Ship of Harkinian port... Pretty much my new favorite thing!

General save sharing would be a fun idea! HAVE AT IT!

Post saves for wherever you are! the more the better!

Here is mine
His name is "my dude", He has beat the first 3 temples, and is on his way to the Forrest temple!
Played on my Nintendo Switch using the awesome SOH OOT Port! [Sulu Bravo 7.1.1]
Key points of interest:

No Deaths
Has a silly name!
Has 3 Jars
Has Hook Shot
Has Bunny hood
Has Epona
Has Adult Wallet [200]

my dude.png

If you wanna share your progress too, Please share Human played files only! No save editing if at all possible! Also please keep it to just SOH saves! so there is no confusion! Also state build version and such, in case there is ever conflicts down the road!

PS: Provided save if you want to continue the adventures of my dude! Just FTP over the zips contents to the save folder for SOH!
This one is named "file1.sav" -Rename it file2 or file3, if you don't want it to overweight your first save slot! Have Fun!

PSS: I'm personally looking for a 100% human played save file, if you have one, hook me up my dude!

Attachments

• my dude.zip
    7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by JayBae,
Reactions: aarstar

haruchan011

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hey man! I also wanted to share my save file that is 99% complete.
The barrier inside Ganon's castle are now broken, I left it intentionally so you can experience boss fight with Ganon.
I'm using the MacReady Echo 8.0.4 build of the Ship of Harkinian.

Key Points:
  • Link (default file name)
  • Zero deaths
  • 100 Skulltula
  • 36 Heart Pieces
  • 8 Heart Containers
Upgrades:
  • Deku Sticks (30 maximum capacity)
  • Deku Nuts (40 maximum capacity)
  • Bombs (40 maximum capacity)
  • Quiver (50 maximum capacity)
  • Double Magic Meter
  • Double Defense
  • Giant Wallet
Note:
Make sure to rename the provided save file if you don't want to overwrite your first save file. This one is named file1.sav. Rename it to file2 or file3 if you don't want to overwrite your first save slot.
Screenshot (36).png

Attachments

• Link.zip
    14.2 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: aarstar

Fourthreetwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messing around with the Ship of Harkinian port... Pretty much my new favorite thing!

General save sharing would be a fun idea! HAVE AT IT!

Post saves for wherever you are! the more the better!

Here is mine
His name is "my dude", He has beat the first 3 temples, and is on his way to the Forrest temple!
Played on my Nintendo Switch using the awesome SOH OOT Port! [Sulu Bravo 7.1.1]
Key points of interest:

No Deaths
Has a silly name!
Has 3 Jars
Has Hook Shot
Has Bunny hood
Has Epona
Has Adult Wallet [200]

View attachment 402328

If you wanna share your progress too, Please share Human played files only! No save editing if at all possible! Also please keep it to just SOH saves! so there is no confusion! Also state build version and such, in case there is ever conflicts down the road!

PS: Provided save if you want to continue the adventures of my dude! Just FTP over the zips contents to the save folder for SOH!
This one is named "file1.sav" -Rename it file2 or file3, if you don't want it to overweight your first save slot! Have Fun!

PSS: I'm personally looking for a 100% human played save file, if you have one, hook me up my dude!
This is perfect because I just hard locked myself by skipping the cutscene where I get the ocarina of time - resulting in me not having to e song of time

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids