anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
How is 1 2 switch. Also saw a lot of people pick that up but didn't have enough money since i also bought 2 extra amiibo's
As many have said from the start it should've been a pack-in with the console, but I picked it up anyways. My brother and I played for about an hour before I had to work and we had a lot of fun. It's great if you play with the right people

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
As many have said from the start it should've been a pack-in with the console, but I picked it up anyways. My brother and I played for about an hour before I had to work and we had a lot of fun. It's great if you play with the right people
Nice, maybe that i'll get it when it's on sale because i really want to test the motion controls and the HD rumble and you can't do that with Botw.

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Nice, maybe that i'll get it when it's on sale because i really want to test the motion controls and the HD rumble and you can't do that with Botw.
The HD rumble is really neat, and I'm curious how developers in the future can use it in a non-minigame environment. The motion controls with the joycons are really nice and fluid as well. Great little controllers

Reactions: kumikochan

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what is the hype about the switch, I am not even compelled to play it.

5cx403.jpg

Surprisingly the Walmart closest to me had two of them in stock and it is a small Walmart store in a very small town. So I decided to buy one.

Last edited by RandomUser,
Reactions: kumikochan

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or does the Switch OS Menu looks like the most basic shit ever?

I'll take basic over the nasty nonsense on current gen systems. I want a fluid OS/UI without the ads and useless junk taking up space.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
The HD rumble is really neat, and I'm curious how developers in the future can use it in a non-minigame environment. The motion controls with the joycons are really nice and fluid as well. Great little controllers

Lock picking, maybe? :O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw