Two hacked switches, duplicate profiles and copy game saves?

TheCodeMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two hacked switches. One is running an older CWF and my wife is using for BOTW. Is it possible to update the other hacked switch to the latest CWF firmware and copy (not move) her profile and save game for BOTW over to it? I just want to take precautions as I know how many hours she has in the game, and if I lost her profile or save, my life would literally end!

TheCodeMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that Checkpoint only works as a save manager. Is there a solution to duplicate a user profile from one switch to another?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see that Checkpoint only works as a save manager. Is there a solution to duplicate a user profile from one switch to another?
You use Checkpoint on one switch to save the "GameSave" file to the micro sd card, transfer that "GameSave" file to the other switch sd card, then use Checkpoint to load that "GameSave" file. This will duplicate the game save on both switches.
Post automatically merged:

All game saves are stored on the actual Switch system, so to move all the game saves to another Switch, use that method above.
As far as profile, if she uses online with CFW, then logoff old Switch, Login new Switch (use official Nintendy way). If online play not important- then just create new profile on new Switch, or rename profile of what is on there now. Good luck and game on!

Last edited by BigOnYa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto