Hacking Share your custom Hekate bootlogo thread

D

Deleted User

I followed the instructions in the 1st post yet my bootlogo does not appear when I launch the cfw option just brief boot text. Using Kosmos hekate atmos build do I need to turn on any other option or edit the ini files

atmos 0.8.3

many thanks

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just went through this whole discussion and found a lot of really good backgrounds, but none that quite hit what I wanted. So I made my own. I'm thinking to make a bunch of them, but not really sure what styles to do yet, so for now, here's the one I made. (I did not create the artwork - just used a free wallpaper site to provide it)
You'll need to rename the splash.bmp file to splash.bin for it to work right. It's already tested and working on my Switch, so I know the file is ready to go.
ReiNX background playing violin in forest.jpg

Attachments

• splash.bmp
    3.8 MB · Views: 266
Last edited by takieda,
Reactions: lordelan

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And another one in short order. Not fancy - just liked the picture. Maybe some of you will like it too. Again - rename splash.bmp to splash.bin before use.
I can, of course, make Hekate versions of these if someone's interested. I use ReiNX so that's why they're branded as such.
ReiNX werewolf transformation cartoon.png

Attachments

• splash.bmp
    3.8 MB · Views: 212
Last edited by takieda,

takieda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone make a good atmosphere splashscreen?
Here's a quick one I threw together that seemed fitting. Hope you like it. As above - make sure you rename switch.bmp to switch.bin or whatever Atmosphere uses.
Atmosphere - NASA style.png

Attachments

• switch.bmp
    3.8 MB · Views: 324
Reactions: ELY_M

uncleboheeni

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I threw this Atmosphere/Hekate bootlogo together last night, hopefully someone will find it useful.

Attachments

• bootlogo.bmp
    3.5 MB · Views: 284
  • bootlogo.png
    bootlogo.png
    38 KB · Views: 335

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And one more before bed. For all you Zootopia fans out there.View attachment 157017

Saw this movie but I loved this Fox. He is so cute and cool creature. Engage for Rabbit ? BLEH! I hope Fox stay single. Movie didn't say anything about him falling in love with Rabbit (Hate this rabbit)

And another one in short order. Not fancy - just liked the picture. Maybe some of you will like it too. Again - rename splash.bmp to splash.bin before use.
I can, of course, make Hekate versions of these if someone's interested. I use ReiNX so that's why they're branded as such.View attachment 157014

I loved werewolf and it is very nice one. However, not for me. Again, nice one. I like this art. :)

Reactions: Firexploit

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ