davislim

Trophies
Website
davis91lim.ndsthemes.com
XP
Country
Senegal
goodnight mrfatso...

such coincidence to meet a person of the same sch on net randomly though hahax...mayb we had walk passed eachother before too....
laugh.gif

its Davis not david
i bought a razor mouse though during the may (i tink) electronic fair...and staved for 2wks...XD

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
nah, i just be walking around looking for food at around 12 to 1pm. Probably will be at amk if not, at south canteen if i am eating with friends.

@kohkindachi: sorry, only way i know to get flashcart at the current rate would be to buy them online. Well, i can try and help u check in amk, do they sell that.

mrfatso

That guy!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
@elixir: i see, well, u could just leave that inzama thread locked with the post, instead of deleting it, its just 1 guy whining anyway.

@syko: its pretty fun, only thing i don like is how easy it is to accidentally hit your partner and they did managed to reproduced scobby and crew's voice pretty wonderfully as well.

overall, its quite a decent platformer. Its definitely not shovelware, there are effort in making this game.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well the last scooby game that i played(that was enjoyable) was on the N64 i dont remember the name of the game and it wasnt very long but the whole point of that game was to set up traps and stuff to catch the bad guys lol! =P.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
whining?
it doesn't sound like whining to me!
it sounds like i am a mother fucking pathetic no life slaves for idiots!

I presume it is your job to make me a code to unlock all the Relation Scouting machine's all recruitable characters?
Also a code to make GP and TP infinite? not to change them to 999 would also be appreciated.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol screw them elixer btw elixer i need a code that unlocks all NDS games on my R4 can you do that plox? lmao jk =D oh btw that scooby game was called Scooby Doo! Classic Creep Capers on N64 it got a bad rating but i found it fun even though it was really short =P lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol