Hardware september 29th, information will be anounced.

donelwero

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't think that region locking is a smart move... I mean, it's a handheld. You're supposed to go anywhere with it. So what happens if I travel to Japan with my US 3DS? Maybe in a normal console, but region lock in a handheld?

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
donelwero said:
I don't think that region locking is a smart move... I mean, it's a handheld. You're supposed to go anywhere with it. So what happens if I travel to Japan with my US 3DS? Maybe in a normal console, but region lock in a handheld?
Like I said, region locking is mostly for parental control. Different region uses different game rating systems. You'll be surprised to see that many parents these days are concerned with what their children are playing.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am surprised if that's true, what with all the little boys playing Halo out there. Plus, American parents in general are known to be very lax when it comes to letting their kids do what they want.
I wonder why Nintendo gets all the blame and takes responsibility for this. But then again, the 3DS does have lots of mature games like Resident Evil and Metal Gear Solid.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Anyone else realize that while they may make the announcement tomorrow (29th), they are basing it around their timezone, which means for others, it will be sooner? I live in California, and the time difference from Cal to Japan is about +15 hours, so if they were to announce it at 1pm tomorrow, I'd find out about it at 10pm tonight.

kadyome

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
me too.. probably knowing the details after going to school! I wanna see the final 3DDDD-SSS!! so I can tell it to my dad over in japan and buy me one! :DDDDD!!! OHH WINN WINN!! xDD

No Name Trowa Barton

Namaiki iun-ja naiyo™
OP
Trophies
Website
www.NoNameTrowaBarton.com
XP
Country
United States
RoMee said:
No Name Trowa Barton said:
3 days left im excited XD

you should read this
http://gbatemp.net/t255039-gamestop-added-...-date-confirmed

gamestop pulls dates out of thier colective ass to generate intrist and preorders. they want your money they will add a sku and a date if it seems excyting and feesable. and then when the 3ds is released in lets say march they will be like "looks like nintendo pushed it back" not taking blame for preemptivly listing it erlyer then nintendo decided.

go by press releases from nintendo not retailers.

cocomonk22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to let everyone know, Nintendo Conference 2010 starts at 14:00 today in Japan, which is less than 7 hours from this post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1