Country
United States

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like your passion stoopidfox. It's refreshing to see in a sea of negativity and i just used the hashtag myself to get the word out. After all, it's always great to use your voice!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played this game a day ago on my emulator, reminded me of how unfair the game is, and there is a android port of secret of mana. It look like a poor man flash game :P

This game is hard, i want Chrono Trigger HD already. :(

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really loved this game back in the day.
And I am sorry if I've became too much a grumpy old man already, but lost all hope in Squaresoft long ago.

Stoopidfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyway, it might be helpful to the cause if somebody can also bring up the subject of the Seiken Densetsu Collection at the RHDN forums and pretty much any other forum where freelance translators and RPG fans congregate.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
opening post says:
"Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3 will retain their 3 player multiplayer mode and support save states. "
Seiken Densetsu 3 did not have any 3 player multiplayer mode. So how can it retain something which it never had? It had 2 player multiplayer and 3 player with a fan-made-patch.

I still have big big hopes this comes out in europe and/or america.

Reactions: cearp

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Seiken Densetsu 2 and 3 will retain their 3 player multiplayer mode and support save states.
(i don't know about 2 but i guess it's the same) seiken densetsu 3 only had 2 player support, even though there are 3 characters you can switch between.
there is a patch to enable 3 player but yeah, it's 2 player.

(oops, already corrected by someone else!) :)

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm. I played the original Gameboy version of Seiken Densetsu (Mystic Quest here in Europe) and Secret of Mana to the excess, completed both multiple times. Secret of Mana 2 not so much. Will consider this but not in Japanese. Let's see if we get at least an English version, although Mystic Quest and Secret of Mana were both available in German. Not sure bout the Seiken Densetsu remake that came out like one or two years ago, for Android (iPhone?) and Vita.

Edit, nvm, didn't watch the video - it's indeed the original Gameboy release which I find rather odd considering there is a 1:1 modern gfx remake already out. That seems a strange decision. I can just inject the roms into 3ds VC myself and have exactly the same outcome, and even the first two games in German.

I honestly don't like where this is going. Just release it as VC for like (still too much) 8€ per game, like they do on 3ds, but not fill price on cart for simple emulations.

Last edited by wurstpistole,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0