Sega launching new Sonic cartoon - "Sonic Boom"

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
my little pony based Sonic? So it is going to be aimed at little girls, gender confused children and gay teen boys?
I don't think Sega would let anyone do that to sonic. I'm calling it now, extremely likely fake!

The Sonic's fanbase is already like that ....go to deviantArt and see it for yourself

Slammin'JamminPowerDunker

The Slamster
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The Sonic's fanbase is already like that ....go to deviantArt and see it for yourself

A surefire formula for tears: enter "[Your first name] The Hedgehog"
and just sit back as your childhood gets sodomized by the force of ten suns

Ethevion

Wannabe Artist
Trophies
Website
www.lvlupart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Ahh my childhood. Sonic Underground was running reruns when I was 8 during the time I was waiting to go to school. Damn if it wasn't amazing, not sure how well it's story would hold up now... :/

I really hope they take the good parts of MLP (Oh noes! MLP had good parts? Of course it did, or else there wouldn't be bronys). If they make Sonic into a pony I will go down to whoever storyboarded this and strangle them myself.
I used to love Sonic Underground. They had reruns on the Disney channel a few months ago and I still enjoyed it. The opening theme song was pretty cool too.

Hopefully this one won't be a bust, I really want Sonic to succeed.

ForteGospel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god, those were dark times indeed. Sonic X was far better fan service. But in all honesty, I've never seen a truly good anime/cartoon based of a video game, or a movie for that fact. Well... ones that keep to the actual game, they always distance themselves.
dmc anime was good enough... at least the first episode... I am pretty sure you can find another one if you try hard enough...

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh god, those were dark times indeed. Sonic X was far better fan service. But in all honesty, I've never seen a truly good anime/cartoon based of a video game, or a movie for that fact. Well... ones that keep to the actual game, they always distance themselves.

Have you tried... Senran Kagura? :creep:

I'm only joking, please don't do it. I beg of you.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Although 4Kids unnecessarily censored (see: butchered) the hell outta it, it had good animation ;)

Sorry, couldn't resist, but seriously, I hope they don't make it something like My Little Hedgehog: Gold Rings are Magic :rofl2:

LoloLakitu

Shwowow Schogog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sonic boom...

You rang? -Snip-

sonicboomsl0.gif

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait a second! There can't be a new Sonic series, the continuation as far as the Sonic universe is mess up as it is now.

No more new characters, no more shtick, no more plot holes! Another Sonic show will be like another arc inside your favorite anime, it gets redundant and boring very quickly.

Another thing to be concern about, what the hell is the tone of the series going to use? Comedy, stick with comedy. Serious, I doubt a Sonic series can be good without the cheesy 90's liners. Drama, cancelled after five episodes not even that many.

Please just don't stop making that series into a reality, use the script inside the next Sonic game, not into a show.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch +1