Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

wimawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I think I did everything right but seedminer finished (after 10+ hours on a 1080ti) apparently without a result but also without giving me any kind of error. I generated the input.bin from the temporary website because the original editmii thing was offline, but the resulting bin file seems to be the same, so that shouldn't be it. I bought my new 3DS XL two days ago but I think it was fairly old stock because it came with 11.40 and it was pretty heavily discounted.

To make sure I did things correctly: i took the id0 from the name of the folder on the sd card (and added it using python seedminer_launcher.py id0 [the actual id]) and used a qrcode from the only mii I ever made, which was on that device. I did use a bigger sd card and not the one that came with the device, but that doesn't count as a system-transfer, does it? I used the "new" setting. Generating movable_part1.sed apparently worked fine, too. Should I use the old setting or is there something else I should've done differently? Thanks in advance for your help :)

jader9920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok after a couple hours I got my movable_part1.sed but when I try to brute force with the GPU I get an error that id0 is blank. can someone help? or if the friend code thing is easier I am willing to do it that way my FC is 3884-1151-1693

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wimawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok after a couple hours I got my movable_part1.sed but when I try to brute force with the GPU I get an error that id0 is blank. can someone help? or if the friend code thing is easier I am willing to do it that way my FC is 3884-1151-1693

You have to add it with "python seedminer_launcher.py id0 <your actual id0>", I think.

Reactions: Muchacho13

jader9920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am now starting the tadpole part of installation and I am confused about the ctcert.bin part. I have the dsiware game copied over so I can inject the files, but I don't understand how I get the ctcert. help?

Muchacho13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am now starting the tadpole part of installation and I am confused about the ctcert.bin part. I have the dsiware game copied over so I can inject the files, but I don't understand how I get the ctcert. help?

Use this, you only need the game file and your movable.sed:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/dis-dsihax-injection-service.496072/

Thanks. I added you. My friend code is 3711-8533-7000.
here you go, that is your part 1. if you want me to bruteforce the whole movable.sed you can send me your ID0.

Attachments

• movable_part1.zip
    194 bytes · Views: 101

Ewwwww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please bruteforce the movable_part1.sed

Ill send you my ID0 right now.

Muchacho13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Use the service

It's likely you don't have a valid ctcert.bin or wrong region dsiware.

Use this, you only need the game file and your movable.sed:

here you go, that is your part 1. if you want me to bruteforce the whole movable.sed you can send me your ID0.

Can you please bruteforce the movable_part1.sed

i uploaded you movable_part1.sed lol

Muchacho13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ID0- bf60969aafb7976a1fef5ff80a004462

it should be this one, though i am a bit confused that it only took 40 seconds...

and here is the msed data

Attachments

• movable.zip
    198 bytes · Views: 70
  • msed_data_00000971.zip
    190 bytes · Views: 68

Ewwwww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!

40 seconds? Your pc/laptop must be very fast!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, windows 10 and some linux distro like linux mint
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    dualbooth
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Yeah, I'd recommend having another OS just in-case you want to play games.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least Linux doesn't contain spyware than what Windows has.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, cuz of lag?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No. Whenever you use the internet on Windows, Microsoft collects personal data and installs bloatware that isn't necessarily needed, such as Edge.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Speaking of which
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I recall @impeeza mentioned some trick about not having bloatware when installing windows where you set up your country to "world" or smh like that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yes, you can debloat the operating system, but in some cases for me it just reinstalls them.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ,
    I also recall my brother downloded a "non bloated" version of windows 11 on his pc
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Why debloat? Why not embrace and enjoy my bloat?" - Gates
    +3
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    @Xdqwerty yes, when you are installing Windows on the first steps you are asked for your current location, you MUST to select «international» so no bloatware is installed, because the bloatware is location based. if this night I have some time I will setup a VM and take screenshots.
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    User Gates "Disliked" your answer.
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Damn cleaned up 348GB's of crap I wasn't using with that lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But can it completely remove RealPlayer? Lol jk
    +2
    I remember at one point it being pretty much labeled as malware lol
    I think my favorite one was that dancing purple gorilla... I uninstalled that thing from sooo many machine people would be like "Why is my computer so slow?" lol because this thing is using like 30% of your system resources.....
    This one lady... her son kept installing Kazaa... OK no problem the issue is he would download DBZ movies and they where amazing usually like 2-8KB in size lol can't remember how many times I had to format and reinstall windows over his stupidity. I even explained to him about file sizes multiple times...
    yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: yeah Bonzi buddy was malware sort of... It was borderline lol