Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

wimawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, I think I did everything right but seedminer finished (after 10+ hours on a 1080ti) apparently without a result but also without giving me any kind of error. I generated the input.bin from the temporary website because the original editmii thing was offline, but the resulting bin file seems to be the same, so that shouldn't be it. I bought my new 3DS XL two days ago but I think it was fairly old stock because it came with 11.40 and it was pretty heavily discounted.

To make sure I did things correctly: i took the id0 from the name of the folder on the sd card (and added it using python seedminer_launcher.py id0 [the actual id]) and used a qrcode from the only mii I ever made, which was on that device. I did use a bigger sd card and not the one that came with the device, but that doesn't count as a system-transfer, does it? I used the "new" setting. Generating movable_part1.sed apparently worked fine, too. Should I use the old setting or is there something else I should've done differently? Thanks in advance for your help :)

jader9920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok after a couple hours I got my movable_part1.sed but when I try to brute force with the GPU I get an error that id0 is blank. can someone help? or if the friend code thing is easier I am willing to do it that way my FC is 3884-1151-1693

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

wimawi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ok after a couple hours I got my movable_part1.sed but when I try to brute force with the GPU I get an error that id0 is blank. can someone help? or if the friend code thing is easier I am willing to do it that way my FC is 3884-1151-1693

You have to add it with "python seedminer_launcher.py id0 <your actual id0>", I think.

Reactions: Muchacho13

jader9920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am now starting the tadpole part of installation and I am confused about the ctcert.bin part. I have the dsiware game copied over so I can inject the files, but I don't understand how I get the ctcert. help?

Muchacho13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am now starting the tadpole part of installation and I am confused about the ctcert.bin part. I have the dsiware game copied over so I can inject the files, but I don't understand how I get the ctcert. help?

Use this, you only need the game file and your movable.sed:

https://gbatemp.net/threads/dis-dsihax-injection-service.496072/

Thanks. I added you. My friend code is 3711-8533-7000.
here you go, that is your part 1. if you want me to bruteforce the whole movable.sed you can send me your ID0.

Attachments

• movable_part1.zip
    194 bytes · Views: 101

Ewwwww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please bruteforce the movable_part1.sed

Ill send you my ID0 right now.

Muchacho13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Use the service

It's likely you don't have a valid ctcert.bin or wrong region dsiware.

Use this, you only need the game file and your movable.sed:

here you go, that is your part 1. if you want me to bruteforce the whole movable.sed you can send me your ID0.

Can you please bruteforce the movable_part1.sed

i uploaded you movable_part1.sed lol

Muchacho13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ID0- bf60969aafb7976a1fef5ff80a004462

it should be this one, though i am a bit confused that it only took 40 seconds...

and here is the msed data

Attachments

• movable.zip
    198 bytes · Views: 71
  • msed_data_00000971.zip
    190 bytes · Views: 68

Ewwwww

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you!

40 seconds? Your pc/laptop must be very fast!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I used to drink alcohol fairly often. Never to the point of it being a problem, but like 2-3 beers with dinner each night, or a few cocktails or glasses of Scotch or something. Started smoking/vaping weed a lot a few years back which killed 90% of my interest in booze. Now I stopped smoking/vaping weed as much and just deal with life the boring way most of the time
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, you played that Mario flash game called Mario 63?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, No, but I've seen it on Vinesauce's stream.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, that game is one of the reasons i met newgrounds bc the full versión of it is in that site
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Also somebody is remaking it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, the other game where I found newgrounds is new york shark
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Spoke to Tom Fulp the other day, if he can find his old Newgrounds site content like the mini Flash animations from the 2000's that played on the portal.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So far no response, but he did say that he'll find them. Wayback Machine doesn't have em.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast the 1999 versión of pico's school is avaliable (the difference between it, the 2006 versión and the 2016 versión is that the speed of the game depends of the speed of your computer and that it had the og soundtrack)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Another being Pico VS Bear, the original 1999 version before Jim Henson filed a DMCA takedown.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The 2006 versión was made when the flash portal was made
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Many people thought it was lost, but was discovered that he hid it on the same page.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, although the "secrets" system where the game was has been removed. Also pico vs uberkids had a netplay versión that was shutdown, although the swf file has been found
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Nope. There are two download buttons on the same page, where you can download the original under a file called "bear.exe". "bear2.exe", however, is the updated game in a Flash projector. P.s. this was on the archived Pico page from 2000.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, That's been there for a long time, too. People who search for lost media don't look hard enough lmao.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, also the pico 2 demos used to be only for the newgrounds patrons but they are on internet archive too (https://archive.org/download/picos_school_2)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Iirc the demos were removed from newgrounds in 2022
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Iirc the demos were removed from newgrounds in 2022