Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

CakeyLies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can Someone brute force my moveable.sed. I tried with my computer but it's been running for 4 days so I have given up. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• moveable.sed.zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 79

Dogboy2709

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Um, Hi. I'm new here, and was wondering if anyone could help me out? I'm trying to brute force the Moveable_part 1 sed file, but it's been going for almost a week. Should I upload the file here?

Dogboy2709

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. I've had userland homebrew for a while, but I'm trying to get into the deep stuff. Hopefully this is the right file.

Attachments

• movable_part1.zip
    190 bytes · Views: 74

Prozart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I've got a 3DS XL on 11.6 and I'm looking into trying this method. I've got a couple GTX 970s in SLI so I should be able to brute Force no problem (even if the program doesn't work with multiple cards I'd think one 970 would be sufficient) but I'll need to add a friend so they can send me my moveable.sed, would anyone here be willing?

And if I'm inderstanding correctly, forgive me I'm new to all this, I'll also need help with the TADpole part correct?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Hey, so I've got a 3DS XL on 11.6 and I'm looking into trying this method. I've got a couple GTX 970s in SLI so I should be able to brute Force no problem (even if the program doesn't work with multiple cards I'd think one 970 would be sufficient) but I'll need to add a friend so they can send me my moveable.sed, would anyone here be willing?

And if I'm inderstanding correctly, forgive me I'm new to all this, I'll also need help with the TADpole part correct?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!
add 0791-7428-1045 and give me your friendcode

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@zoogie for the list of compatible games you posted - are all of those supported by DIS as well? If so, I'd update my Guide to include the full list instead of linking to 3ds.guide

Also, is there a good way to create the QR code for those games? -- EDIT: Just decoded one and the syntax is easy enough and using http://goqr.me/de/api/ i can embed the QR codes dynamically.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
@zoogie for the list of compatible games you posted - are all of those supported by DIS as well? If so, I'd update my Guide to include the full list instead of linking to 3ds.guide

Also, is there a good way to create the QR code for those games? -- EDIT: Just decoded one and the syntax is easy enough and using http://goqr.me/de/api/ i can embed the QR codes dynamically.
Not yet, @Blackfall should have it up today though.
I assume you're talking about this post.

DiceBass90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. So I've been following a tutorial on how to get SeedMinor to install Boot9Strap. I've got my movable_part.sed file and I'm on to the next step. The problem now is that whenever I try and open the Seedminor_Launcher, it asks for me to press any key and then closes. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this so I can generate the files needed for the next steps?

Cheers. Sorry for any N00bness in advance haha.

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok. So I've been following a tutorial on how to get SeedMinor to install Boot9Strap. I've got my movable_part.sed file and I'm on to the next step. The problem now is that whenever I try and open the Seedminor_Launcher, it asks for me to press any key and then closes. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this so I can generate the files needed for the next steps?

Cheers. Sorry for any N00bness in advance haha.
please zip it up, and upload it here and I will do it

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Ok fam, it's about time we have "the talk". its nothing about where babies come from i swear ;p

Any day now, Nintendo is going to issue an update and block dsiware injection!
This means no more getting CFW from seedminer!

If you're on the fence about this but haven't commited to it, here's what you need to right now to be able to still do it if an update drops. In order of importance:
1. Buy a compatible dsiware game and download it. I always recommend EA sudoku if you don't have a game on that list already.
2. Get your LFCS. Go to this thread and post your friend code. You might as well also post your id0 as well so a friendly temper can do your brute force and get you your movable.sed. But the important thing is the LFCS file. Once an update hits, you likely won't be able to use the friends service without updating, and that will probably spoil your chance of easily getting your LFCS. The mii qr method will still be there for all firmwares, but it's more tricky, time consuming, and difficult.
hopefully this isnt tomorrow, people may need to get theirs in again fast, incase it does happen tomorrow

Reactions: zoogie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck