Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Dark Nightmare

Fooooooood
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to do the Save Game injection found on the Jenkins website, but it's not working. I'm using moveable_part2.sed. Any ideas? Thanks.
EDIT: not allowed to use links, just created account to get help.

You need to bruteforce the movable_part1.sed file to get the movable.sed file, which is what you use for injection purposes.

tygamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that, the output (I'm using linux) is movable_part2.bin.

EDIT: I just realized what happpened. Unsupported game, probably. I'll write back if needed.

Dark Nightmare

Fooooooood
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that, the output (I'm using linux) is movable_part2.bin.

EDIT: I just realized what happpened. Unsupported game, probably. I'll write back if needed.

Your output should actually look like this.... then you'll use movable.sed. I don't think the process differs on linux, maybe @Hunter can say so.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    24 KB · Views: 180

bexist

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hello everyone,
I just bought my first 2DS few days ago and want to try seedminer.
Is there anyone who can help me with the LCFS?
My friend code is 2810-3776-0018

Many thanks to you!

D

Deleted User

My counter is stuck at 61. Is there anything that I'm missing? I'm using 1060 6GB GPU to do this. Thanks in advance!

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
OK, I'll try on Windows.
Thanks for the help!
The script doesnt work on linux, it uses a windows-only binary to do the bruteforcing.
The movable_part2.sed is NOT your movable.sed - nor is the movable_part1.sed - they have different names for a reason.
The thing you want technically is the part3, as that is the only thing we can't calculate. It is all added together to form the complete movable.sed which can then be used to decrypt, modify and finally reencrypt the dsiware game.
See the link in the OP here for a better/more detailed explanation.

Reactions: zoogie

scarradori98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, this is my friend code: 1435 - 9882 - 7691
This is my id0: ccefa3ff9dde256f98628d5af410be37
Can someone help me providing movable.sed?
Thank you
in advance

NyxDusk35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use this, but when I go to export my DSiWare game, there is no option to "Move," only "Copy" or "Delete." Will this still work?

NyxDusk35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another question. I now have the input.bin file, but none of the python files say mii old or new, and when I run any of them, nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong?

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Ok fam, it's about time we have "the talk". its nothing about where babies come from i swear ;p

Any day now, Nintendo is going to issue an update and block dsiware injection!
This means no more getting CFW from seedminer!

If you're on the fence about this but haven't commited to it, here's what you need to right now to be able to still do it if an update drops. In order of importance:
1. Buy a compatible dsiware game and download it. I always recommend EA sudoku if you don't have a game on that list already.
2. Get your LFCS. Go to this thread and post your friend code. You might as well also post your id0 as well so a friendly temper can do your brute force and get you your movable.sed. But the important thing is the LFCS file. Once an update hits, you likely won't be able to use the friends service without updating, and that will probably spoil your chance of easily getting your LFCS. The mii qr method will still be there for all firmwares, but it's more tricky, time consuming, and difficult.
Weekly Update Monday warning. :P
Should be in two hours from this post if it happens this week.

Now on to more positive news ... moar msed data! 1201 now!
To update:
python seedminer_launcher.py update-db
(I also updated the release archive msed_data this time)

Last edited by zoogie,

NyxDusk35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I have come up to the point where I would brute force. I keep getting an "out of resources error." I guess that means my GPU isn't good enough? I don't know if there's time to have someone brute force for me before a potential update. If I decided to abandon ship, could I just delete any added files from my SD card, and my 3DS would work as normal?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
So, I have come up to the point where I would brute force. I keep getting an "out of resources error." I guess that means my GPU isn't good enough? I don't know if there's time to have someone brute force for me before a potential update. If I decided to abandon ship, could I just delete any added files from my SD card, and my 3DS would work as normal?
yeah your GPU isnt good enough, continue with the PM I started today, and I can help

NyxDusk35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah your GPU isnt good enough, continue with the PM I started today, and I can help

Great, thank you. Now that I'm coming to the downhill slide, though, I'm getting paranoid that I'll do something wrong and brick. If I *do* decide to abandon ship, can I just remove the added files from my SD card, and everything would be normal?

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.bundleupdates.com
XP
Country
Australia
Great, thank you. Now that I'm coming to the downhill slide, though, I'm getting paranoid that I'll do something wrong and brick. If I *do* decide to abandon ship, can I just remove the added files from my SD card, and everything would be normal?
it will be ok, if you have any trouble, I am here to help :o)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4